Garoppolo Sucks

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You guys really need to peel off the rose colored glasses, wow. Is it just that QBs that "suck" don't wear Cardinal red, or what?

He's 16-2 as a starter. You guys talk out of both sides of your mouth. Doesn't win games but has great stats? Sucks. Wins games but doesn't have great stats? Sucks. Surefire Hall of Famer? Sucks, overrated.

Do you only not "suck" if you are in the top 3 of the position?

Last edited:

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
You guys really need to peel off the rose colored glasses, wow. Is it just that QBs that "suck" don't wear Cardinal red, or what?

He's 16-2 as a starter. You guys talk out of both sides of your mouth. Doesn't win games but has great stats? Sucks. Wins game but doesn't have great stats? Sucks. Surefire Hall of Famer? Sucks, overrated.

What about Goff. Looked pretty good and has accomplished more than Jimmy G and he’s looking pretty pedestrian now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how the sack by Clowney was a penalty but they just facemasked Wilson on the fumble and it wasn't called?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
No kittle no sanders. His top 2 weapons are a backup TE and a rookie WR and he is still going to have a chance to win the game. I’d take him every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He's 16-2 as a starter. You guys talk out of both sides of your mouth. Doesn't win games but has great stats? Sucks. Wins game but doesn't have great stats? Sucks. Surefire Hall of Famer? Sucks, overrated.

Sigh

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Bourne drops another one that was almost picked would have led to 1st and goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'll agree to "sigh" when McVay and Shanahan must be miserable about having QBs that have led them to a Super Bowl and 8-0 record, respectively. Remember, the 49ers were the second worst team in the league last season. A major reason they're not? Their QB, who is playing within himself with mostly poor weapons outside of Kittle.

I doubt either guy is losing sleep, compared to three wins.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'll agree to "sigh" when McVay and Shanahan must be miserable about having QBs that have led them to a Super Bowl and 8-0 record, respectively. Remember, the 49ers were the second worst team in the league last season. A major reason they're not? Their QB, who is playing within himself with mostly poor weapons outside of Kittle.

I doubt either guy is losing sleep, compared to three wins.
Hmmm. Are we to pretend that the QBs are the sole reason for these things? The 49ers are largely winning in spite of their turnover prone QB and have been riding on the backs of an elite defense for the most part.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmmm. Are we to pretend that the QBs are the sole reason for these things? The 49ers are largely winning in spite of their turnover prone QB and have been riding on the backs of an elite defense for the most part.
Don’t even bother. He’s so far deep in the hole it’s not even worth it to pull him out.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Turnover prone? Two more than KM? Firmly in the middle of the league?

I get told that Kirk Cousins is responsible for every loss he's ever had in primetime, so tell me why it's different here.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Don’t even bother. He’s so far deep in the hole it’s not even worth it to pull him out.
Yep. In the hole.

Look at who just got their team into scoring position to tie the winningest game in NFL history up to this point. Awful, miserable, terrible.

Edit: And I hate the 49ers more than any NFL team... I have before they were in our division.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Turnover prone? Two more than KM? Firmly in the middle of the league?

I get told that Kirk Cousins is responsible for every loss he's ever had in primetime, so tell me why it's different here.
Ha, try again...

Jimmy has turned the ball over a total of 12 times (fumbles the ball a lot). KM has a total of 5 turnovers. At least get your facts straight...