Games are releasing like crazy

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
far cry, dragon age, GTA, more more more.

Most people know about those, they are blockbusters. I want to single out a few non blockbusters in case you guys dont see them:

The Jackbox Party Pack is Now Available for Xbox One

The Jackbox Party PackContent:The Jackbox Party Pack
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack! Games include: 1) The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T NOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions. 2) The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage. 3) The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) – you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required). 4) The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players). 5) The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players). Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party. Once a game is started from the in-pack menu, players simply connect to the “jackbox.tv” web address on their device and then enter the on-screen room code to enter a game. No big mess of controllers needed! You’re gonna need more than one party for this.

I purchased fibbage when it came out and it is FUN. its 2-8 players but I wouldn't play with less than 3. Its very fun AT 4 amd a blast in large groups when hosting friends or family. You play with your cell phone so no need for lots of controllers.

The premise is simple. The game asks a question. You put in an answer that you think sounds right, but is not true. The goal is to get people to guess your answer is the right answer. If they do, you get points. If you guess the right answer instead of your opponents lies, you get points as well. VERY fun, very funny and anyone you play it with guaranteed will want to play again. It is family friendly however some topics are not family friendly so beware. There have been some awkward questions while playing with my 12 year old daughter.

Anyway, now they are releasing this. I guess it has more questions for fibbage but it was a bit disappointing to see I paid for a game and now I have to pay for it again as part of a bundle. However, to get 5 party games in one and they are all cell phone operable, Ill now have a library of fun party games to play when I am hosting people.

Just based on fibbage experience, I do recommend this collection. It is $25 right now which is not bad for 5 board games essentially but can likely be bought later for a lesser price for those who dont mind waiting up to a year to save 5-10 bucks on the title.

Rabbids Invasion : The Interactive TV Show is Now Available for Xbox One

Rabbids Invasion : The Interactive TV ShowContent:Rabbids Invasion : The Interactive TV Show
Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Game Description: It’s now your turn to invade the Rabbids’ world: Rabbids Invasion, the kids’ hit animated TV show, is now a video game! Kids can play with a selection of episodes from the TV show and compete in multiplayer mode with fun-silly challenges! Experience the Rabbids Invasion TV show in a brand new way with your family & friends! Play Through 20 Rabbids Invasion Episodes Watch, play and interact with the Rabbids while the episode is running. Enjoy a new experience where you actively participate to become both an actor and a spectator of your favorite TV show. Have Fun With Over 400 Wacky Full-Motion Activities Have a virtual egg battle with the Rabbids, try to quickly match their silly poses, play against the timer or scream out the iconic Rabbids “bwaah”. You can even launch the Rabbids through the air! So, Jump up and get moving! Play With Family and Friends in a Competitive Social Experience Enjoy hilarious times with your friends and unlock new content while competing for the highest score. You can also challenge them and try to become champion of the episode! Let the Rabbids Invade Your Living Room The Rabbids will pay you a visit with augmented reality. Interact with the Rabbids in your own living room and dance along with them. Collect Memorable Moments in the Rabbids Photo Album Take selfies with the Rabbids using Kinect.

Ive been wanting to write Microsoft, major nelson or someone to ask the question: if you forced the kinect into the console at first, how come you had no plans for kinect games? I don't like kinect sports at all and fantasia, just dance and etc are not my cup of tea either. Very disappointing that so far I have NO kinect games to play with me kids.

Well, the rabbids are back and have always been great fun as a party game to play with the kids. I will be gameflying this title right away and may purchase it.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What else came out in November you ask?

Monopoly fun
User: tbd Nov 18
Grand Theft Auto V
tbd
User: 7.9 Nov 18
Never Alone

WWE 2K15
tbd
User: 7.2 Nov 18
Far Cry 4
tbd
User: 7.4 Nov 18
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
User: 6.2 Nov 18
Rabbids Invasion
tbd
User: tbd Nov 18
Dragon Age: Inquisition
User: 6.8 Nov 18
Pure Pool
tbd
User: tbd Nov 14
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015
User: 8.5 Nov 11
Shape Up
tbd
User: 6.7 Nov 11
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
User: 7.9 Nov 11
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
User: 8.6 Nov 11
Assassin's Creed Unity
User: 3.4 Nov 11
Magic: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2015
tbd
User: 5.3 Nov 5
Rocksmith 2014 Edition
tbd
User: tbd Nov 4
The Wolf Among Us
tbd
User: 9.8 Nov 4
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
User: 5.4 Nov 3

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still working my way through Mordor and I should have Far Cry in the mail today.

This is the time of year my Gamefly subscription increases to 3 games out per.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still working my way through Mordor and I should have Far Cry in the mail today.

This is the time of year my Gamefly subscription increases to 3 games out per.

If I was still single I would be doing the same thing :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was still single I would be doing the same thing :)

Single.... pfft.

Working from home does help my cause.... no commute time. Bust your butt during the day and have fun at night.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Single.... pfft.

Working from home does help my cause.... no commute time. Bust your butt during the day and have fun at night.

For sure.

My wife has an unhealthy distaste for video games. Maybe her dad used to ignore her and play or an ex boyfriend or something, I don't know.

I have slowly broken it but at the same time shes home all day bored taking care of the baby so the least I can do when I get home is hang out, watch tv with her and etc vs flipping on a game and going into my own world.

A lot of the gaming I do is when she falls asleep early. Then I play all night and regret it at work the next day.

Plus now I want to play the new GTA but I cant play that until the kids are in bed. I dont think I'll have time for involving games like mordor and the like for the next years

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the jackbox pack. I wanted to wait for a discount but that could be forever and the games are fun. Now I just need a crowd to come over and play it with me :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson