Gameday thread Cardinals at Panthers 1-3-15

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what you are thinking on this but I don't care what other fans think about the Cards. My skin is thick enough and my self worth are such that I don't go into a closet and cry when the Cards lose. Not saying you do but I know some fans do.

I can't wait to see BASK in action this offseason.

I'm with you... Im not as depressed as I am intrigued for next year................... Although I am depressed

MWOOD92

All Star
Reaction score
Not sure what you are thinking on this but I don't care what other fans think about the Cards. My skin is thick enough and my self worth are such that I don't go into a closet and cry when the Cards lose. Not saying you do but I know some fans do.

I can't wait to see BASK in action this offseason.

I'm just making my point that the Cardinals are still a laughing stock in the NFL even though some people here don't think so. The entire nation just watched this team lay a record breaking egg. Like I said, most fans don't care about why or how.

78 yards

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
All I can say is that Lindley must be holding something over Arians. Maybe he has pics of him in bed with a prostitute or something. Why else would he have been QBing this team for the last couple games. I can remember many times over the last 50 yrs when a no name rookie QB was put in a game at the end and worked a miracle. You have to ask yourself, with Lindley giving us no hope to win a game, why not give Thomas a chance to at least air it out long several times. We could score or get a pass interference call on a deep throw.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He calls a bad game against everyone. His constant explaining of every decision slows the game down too.

The worst ref is the ref who likes the spotlight.
Exactly. I don't know if you're old enough to remember Jerry Markbreit but he and Hochuli are clones? Markbriet would always call a penalty within the first 2-3 plays of every game to get himself on TV. They both like hearing/ seeing themselves on TV way too much.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just making my point that the Cardinals are still a laughing stock in the NFL even though some people here don't think so. The entire nation just watched this team lay a record breaking egg. Like I said, most fans don't care about why or how.

78 yards

Yes the 78 yards is disgusting but I'm not embarrassed. Plus what I mostly hear is that it's a shame what happened to the Cards with Palmer going down and they simply unfair that Stanton went down as well. I hear this from 99% of the talking heads out there.

Are there some no nothing ignorant fans that don't know and understand what went down, uhmm maybe, but those poorly informed who are ignorant to what the 2014 Cardinals were all about don't deserve my time or attention. Just saying.