Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hall down to the Arizona 4 yard line.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gio Sanders manages to pull the pass in. Plus a roughing the passer.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bourguet pressured and fumbles. Arizona recovers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU holds on 4th down. One last chance.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
UofA’s twitter page is all sorts of petty

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
UofA’s game plan was risky, but it worked. Basically in defense, it was Key in on X Validay and make Bourguet beat you. ASU was uncharacteristically aggressive on defense and blitzed more than it normally does, so UofA just ran the ball more than it normally would

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UofA’s game plan was risky, but it worked. Basically in defense, it was Key in on X Validay and make Bourguet beat you. ASU was uncharacteristically aggressive on defense and blitzed more than it normally does, so UofA just ran the ball more than it normally would
It was an entertaining game. It's unrealistic for one team to win in perpetuity so this loss by ASU didn't sing as much. ASU is looking at a new regime and hopefully this loss will put the fan echoes of keeping CSA to rest.

For the game, I was supposed in that Bourguet did a great job in getting the ball out and your RBs were so explosive.

As I get older I of course still root for a Devil win but I am disappointed in seeing the stupid fights etc. But I was younger and was chippy but that doesn't mean that I like it now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was an entertaining game. It's unrealistic for one team to win in perpetuity so this loss by ASU didn't sing as much. ASU is looking at a new regime and hopefully this loss will put the fan echoes of keeping CSA to rest.

For the game, I was supposed in that Bourguet did a great job in getting the ball out and your RBs were so explosive.

As I get older I of course still root for a Devil win but I am disappointed in seeing the stupid fights etc. But I was younger and was chippy but that doesn't mean that I like it now.

When ASU stopped Arizona late on 3rd and 4th down attempts to get 1 yard I was shocked they were able to do it.

That was a golden opportunity missed to tie or win the game by the Sun Devils. I thought the play calling could have been better to take advantage of the blitz on that last drive.

The run for Arizona was there all day. ASU was vulnerable to the run all season. I'm surprised they didn't run more.

On the one play where Tevin White was stripped of the ball, I thought his butt was down.

Totally agree, I'm not sure why there has to be so much hate in these rivalry games. The rivalry should be more friendly and good-natured.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seeing ASU take the series lead is one of my sports dreams, but I know too many Wildcats to have actual hatred. I do strongly dislike Wilbur though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose