Game week. ASU Sun Devils @ Arizona Wildcats. 11/20/22-11/25/22

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Welcome to the pregame party!

I fear the UofA passing game, you got a couple of receivers that will be playing on Sundays. Is there anyway your QB give us those 4 picks? Iam thinking yesterday was an aberration.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is a bit of an understatement by our coach. Odds are, this passing game runs our defense off the field and delivers the revenge game the Wildcats have been waiting for.

Listening to the follow up on the Oregon State game, sounds like we had 3 starters missing on the O line. That explains why our passing game sucked and TB didn't have time to throw much beyond 4 yards. Hopefully, they will do better this week. U of A's defense is not as good as Oregon State's so that will help.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ended up having to work today, but will try to catch at least part of the game at lunch.

ASU will have its hands full trying to contain U of A's passing game, perhaps the same thing can be said with X running against the U of A defense. The previous video made a good point, will TB be able to control his emotions and keep his head in the game going back to play in his "hometown"? Should be a great game, but based upon the season so far, I am expecting U of A to take this one. Hope I am wrong.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I think about the rivalry, I always think about John Jefferson with "The Catch."

No one catches that pass but Jefferson. The ball was overthrown and he went to get it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like no Daniel Ngata for Sun Devils.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose