Game of Zones

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
if someone else has already talked about I apologize for being repetitive. If you haven’t watched all the Game of Zones videos on Bleacher Report you’re missing out. I think they’re brilliant.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
if someone else has already talked about I apologize for being repetitive. If you haven’t watched all the Game of Zones videos on Bleacher Report you’re missing out. I think they’re brilliant.

Last year's were fantastic, with the planned Suns King merger and Dragan saying he was a real dragon. I haven't seen them this year though, will need to find them.

I found this page which seems to have almost all of them featured from multiple seasons. Figured it wouldn't hurt to share the link.

https://bleacherreport.com/gameofzones

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait did you draft Dearon Fox because you thought he was a real Fox?

Vlade: Uhhhh

There pretty good. This years Jimmy Butler season opener meh

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wait did you draft Dearon Fox because you thought he was a real Fox?

Vlade: Uhhhh

There pretty good. This years Jimmy Butler season opener meh
I found myself laughing at almost all of them. But agree this year’s Butler wasn’t as good.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It shocks me that they havent done a warriors one similar to a medieval gauntlet. Thats what Oracle is like. Team after team comes in there for blood bath, have the dance mom going...

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They have so much material to use from all the drama this season with the Lakers, Celtics, Knicks etc.

Can’t wait for more episodes!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Suns make a feature! I feel like every time Game of Zones has shown the Suns, it's been remarkably accurate to the current state of our franchise.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
New episodes are released every Thursday. Here is last week's, it features the DeMar DeRozan/Kawhi Leonard trade.

This week's episode has to deal with Carmelo's time in Houston.

I've gone back and binged watch all of these since this thread has been started. It's impressive that they're able to give the vast majority of big NBA moves a Game of Thrones type of spin while being funny. I hope they do something to expand on this because 7 or 8 episodes a season isn't enough. I'd love to see it continued into the postseason. Take a month off after the playoffs wrap up and then get back into it in late July or early August when free agency is basically wrapped up and nothing basketball related is happening.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The new Game of Zones is about the lottery with a good amount of Suns references.

These are so good I feel as if they were written specifically for me. I laugh the whole way through. The goat . . . Oh god that’s us now, and not in the good GOAT way.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's the finale for Game of Zones. It was posted last week, one dig at the Suns by Bledsoe of all people. Still a great show. This season was better than GOT's season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"from the brink of baldness i restored my hairline..."

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So sad to see this end but glad we're getting it back even if the season doesn't return. There will be a 4 part series finale that will air on April 30th. Here is the trailer for it.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't realize they released a special Christmas episode of Game of Zones this last year. It was pretty good, as usual. Kind of glad that I didn't see that episode until now because now I'm hyped for the finale more and only have to wait a couple of weeks. This is definitely the best webseries I've seen. I don't mean that as a slight on other shows so much as complimenting how well this is put together.

Here's the Christmas episode.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess I read the advertisements wrong about how this final season drops. It is a 4 part miniseries but only episode 1 dropped last night. It was a setup episode but I'm glad to see new basketball content of some sort right now.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The finale should be posted later this evening. I missed last weeks but it has a good House Sun/Kings appearance later in it.

Here is a link to episode 2

And here is episode 3, episode 3 is the one with the Suns appearance.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave