Game of Thrones Sequel with Jon Snow

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A sequel with easily the most boring character on the show? Blegh.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
This is going into the same don't care pile as House of the Dragons. I'm not supporting any of George's projects until he finishes A Dream of Spring. None of these matter until we get an ending to his life's main work. At least this is a sequel and not another prequel.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is going into the same don't care pile as House of the Dragons. I'm not supporting any of George's projects until he finishes A Dream of Spring. None of these matter until we get an ending to his life's main work. At least this is a sequel and not another prequel.
He's never going to finish it.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

I agree. With his age it's never going to happen. He squandered the last decade. That makes it easier for me to no support him in any of these distraction projects that he's doing. I don't need another history book or a show retelling a known story.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Amen.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sad but true. I'll just never support another of his projects again in this realm. He can whine all he wants about being stuck and it's too hard, but it's not too hard to use the same damn property to make millions more, and he sure has creativity enough for a ton of other projects. Boo hoo, George.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many ways this can be epic.

Jon is super pissed about saving everyone and he gets screwed for doing so. So he starts a new war for the throne.

The Iron Bank is super pissed about being on the wrong side of the war and they assassinate Sansa / Bran / anyone from House Stark and only Jon is left.

Jon unites the free folk and establishes a new house. He demands the new house is recognized by the existing 7 and political shenanigans start leading to a new war.

The white walkers beyond the wall were severed from the Night King and they still exist. Jon must deal with them as they threaten his people.

Grey Worm ultimately can't get over Jon's decision to save the kingdom and he sends the unsullied north.

Bran is actually a complete ******* who orchestrated the entire last two seasons with his ability to see the future. Bran the Broken turns into Bran the Tyrant, where he uses his ability to see the future to preemptively strike against those he dislikes. Ultimately Jon Snow must again strike against the people he loves to save the kingdom.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the realms refuse to acknowledge Bran as King since he has no real claim to the throne. A proxy war begins in the name of Jon Snow the true king. Jon has no idea as he is beyond the wall until the entire realm is aflame and houses have crumbled.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The end of the last season was so bad and they left so much open they can literally do anything.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
So many ways this can be epic.

Jon is super pissed about saving everyone and he gets screwed for doing so. So he starts a new war for the throne.

The Iron Bank is super pissed about being on the wrong side of the war and they assassinate Sansa / Bran / anyone from House Stark and only Jon is left.

Jon unites the free folk and establishes a new house. He demands the new house is recognized by the existing 7 and political shenanigans start leading to a new war.

The white walkers beyond the wall were severed from the Night King and they still exist. Jon must deal with them as they threaten his people.

Grey Worm ultimately can't get over Jon's decision to save the kingdom and he sends the unsullied north.

Bran is actually a complete ******* who orchestrated the entire last two seasons with his ability to see the future. Bran the Broken turns into Bran the Tyrant, where he uses his ability to see the future to preemptively strike against those he dislikes. Ultimately Jon Snow must again strike against the people he loves to save the kingdom.

How can Jon do any of this since he's still bleeding out at Castle Black? That's where A Dance with Dragons ends. George needs to write him back alive first.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the realms refuse to acknowledge Bran as King since he has no real claim to the throne. A proxy war begins in the name of Jon Snow the true king. Jon has no idea as he is beyond the wall until the entire realm is aflame and houses have crumbled.
If Bran dies in the first scene of episode 1 of this show I’ll watch. Otherwise, no way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose