Game balls vikes game

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Usually I rely on russ to write the alternate histories.

You're judging him on those stats when we know with certainty one of his INT's turned a sure TD into an INT.

It's not rewriting history to say the tune would be different had that not happened. You can hardly blame Kyler for bad refereeing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You're judging him on those stats when we know with certainty one of his INT's turned a sure TD into an INT.

It's not rewriting history to say the tune would be different had that not happened. You can hardly blame Kyler for bad refereeing.
When you use the phrase “would be different” you are literally changing history. Game is called the way it’s called. Sometimes incorrectly. He still has an int on his stats for it last I checked, right?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When you use the phrase “would be different” you are literally changing history. Game is called the way it’s called. Sometimes incorrectly. He still has an int on his stats for it last I checked, right?
He also still put up 4 tds. And technically led a 4th Qrt comeback/game winning drive. Thats enough for a game ball.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He also still put up 4 tds. And technically led a 4th Qrt comeback/game winning drive. Thats enough for a game ball.
Sure for you maybe. Maybe even for me. But obviously not for the OP and he has some logic to his opinion so why continue to attack him for it? Surely no one here thinks they’re going to change his mind and find a post that says, “okay I’ll give him a game ball.” Lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter because he didn't earn a game ball from Shane! :)
I mean I guess the lesson to be taken from all this is every poster should be forced to name their game balls every week and then defend their reasoning as nauseum until someone breaks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I don’t think there’s anyone out there that could challenge him for this bizarre stat. Wilson and mahomes aren’t as fast as kyler. And when Lamar pulls the ball down he’s running.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Wilson at the same age also already showed late game magic that’s come to define his career. Kyler hasn’t reached that level there... yet.
Yeah with a team that people were crowning as a dynasty.

Wilson's rookie year he won the job and the team went, what, 10-6? Had the best defense AND running game in football his first year? Or nearly the best?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave