Game balls .....5-0

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
My first game ball goes to......

Rondale Moore..... that outstretched toe slider on the sidelines was an all-pro catch..... but the kids a rookie

Hop.... dude bailed Kyler out a couple times and just generally did his thing

James Connor.... when we needed three he pounded for six

JJ Watt.... big time players make big time plays in big time situations.... this is why we got Watt.... maybe his best game of the season

Kliff..... take notice Cardinals fans.... kliff out coached shanahan today

And maybe @Jersey Girl wants to hand this one out.....

Kyler Murray.... not statistically his best game.... but he played smart and played with guts.... this is how winning is done in the nfl

And per soonerlou..... we’ll toss a game ball to coach shanahan for making some head scratching calls today...

The Arizona Cardinals are 5-0
The Arizona Cardinals are Legit
Rejoice Cards fans....
I don’t have to buy my son a niners jersey

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JMO, but it looks like KM was injured and had trouble passing the ball down the field. Looked like the long pass to Hop was painful. Hope he can recover, quickly.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kyler came through in the end, but this was vintage season one from him with his dropbacks and not stepping up in the pocket.
Kyler made good decisions.... and when he needed to he trusted his teammates to bail him out....

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Kyler Murray gets my game ball. O-line went into shambles today but he made the plays and avoided the mistakes. Kid's got a lot of heart. They pissed off Taurasi and she lit them up, same thing happened with Kyler Murray today

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My first game ball goes to......

Rondale Moore..... that outstretched toe slider on the sidelines was an all-pro catch..... but the kids a rookie

Hop.... dude bailed Kyler out a couple times and just generally did his thing

James Connor.... when we needed three he pounded for six

JJ Watt.... big time players make big time plays in big time situations.... this is why we got Watt.... maybe his best game of the season

Kliff..... take notice Cardinals fans.... kliff out coached shanahan today

And maybe @Jersey Girl wants to hand this one out.....

Kyler Murray.... not statistically his best game.... but he played smart and played with guts.... this is how winning is done in the nfl

And per soonerlou..... we’ll toss a game ball to coach shanahan for making some head scratching calls today...

The Arizona Cardinals are 5-0
The Arizona Cardinals are Legit
Rejoice Cards fans....
I don’t have to buy my son a niners jersey
Yeah I don’t buy kliff outcoached shanahan today. One guy was starting a raw rookie that wasn’t supposed to start this year on the road and the other one had a guy who was a front runner for MVP at home. And we won by 7. I guess we define “outcoached” differently.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
JJ Watt destroyed their team. At one point I was thinking he took over the game, and it's been a long time since I've thought that about a defensive player. His presence alone changes this defense. He's a monster.
He was a total beast at one point.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff is now 18-18-1 and is 11th all time in Cardinals history for wins.

More wins than Denny Green and better win percentage than Whisenhunt!

He gets a game ball!

*image is not updated with 18th win
You must be registered for see images attach

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t buy kliff outcoached shanahan today. One guy was starting a raw rookie that wasn’t supposed to start this year on the road and the other one had a guy who was a front runner for MVP at home. And we won by 7. I guess we define “outcoached” differently.
Line was 5. So what’s the point? This is the NFL. It’s hard to blow out teams. Go look at the standings. We are 2nd in the league in point differential.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff never got that benefit of the doubt over the last two years.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I could argue that DJ made Bosa virtually invisible outside of the sack Kyler hung him out to dry on. Hopkins, Rondale, maybe Pugh...maybe Conner...maybe DJ...all have a better argument than Kyler IMO as offensive players.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i dont know who gets the game ball, but:

4 mins left, up by 7. Two first downs to kill the clock, including two tough runs by Connor for the clinching 1st down.

best part of the game

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shanahan was 1 for 5 on 4th downs. That sucks. Terrible coaching.