Game #8 Los Angeles Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks 7/31/20

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow awesome to wake up and see dbacks put up 4 in 8th!!!

Always feels euphoric beating the Dodgers

Lets play with fire today dbacks

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched the entire game last night. This is the DBacks team I was hoping to see this season. Great to see them finally able to string some hits together. Man Gallen looked great today.

Freaking Betts is so good. I hate that the Dodgers were able to sign him long term.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BTW, the 4 runs in the 8th last night were all unearned, so in terms of E.R.A. against, the D-Backs remain by far the worst offense in MLB.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BTW, the 4 runs in the 8th last night were all unearned, so in terms of E.R.A. against, the D-Backs remain by far the worst offense in MLB.

Two of their wins were handed to them but they took advantage.

Archie of course made it interesting like he does.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Two of their wins were handed to them but they took advantage.

Archie of course made it interesting like he does.

True, but it is pretty clear that despite having playoff level talent, this is the worst team in MLB. Someone needs to be held accountable for that.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True, but it is pretty clear that despite having playoff level talent, this is the worst team in MLB. Someone needs to be held accountable for that.

In a normal year, do you think this is playoff caliber talent? I thought so but I am not so sure about that. This feels like a slightly over .500 roster but not really a playoff caliber team to me.

I don't know...Lovullo isn't going anywhere this year unless he is caught shooting up heroin while getting blown by a hooker that looks suspiciously like Kendrick.

Lovullo does his team no favors

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In a normal year, do you think this is playoff caliber talent? I thought so but I am not so sure about that. This feels like a slightly over .500 roster but not really a playoff caliber team to me.

I don't know...Lovullo isn't going anywhere this year unless he is caught shooting up heroin while getting blown by a hooker that looks suspiciously like Kendrick.

Lovullo does his team no favors

Yes, in a regular year, the talent on this roster was at least Wild Card level and even had a chance to push the Dodgers for the Division. It had 90 wins at least written all over it. It is horribly underperforming.

The only reason I predicted as few as 33 wins heading into the restart was that the team had already underperformed in Spring Training.