OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What does that mean, Ronin? Game -- I know. But, blouses? :shrug:
Prince captioned the photo "Game: Blouses," a direct reference to the sketch meaning that the "blouses" team had won (the skit pinned "shirts vs. blouses" rather than the traditional "shirts vs. skins").
You must be registered for see images attach

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Very impressive for this team considering the manager and ownership. Maybe they are on to something.

Facing teams with weak starting pitching . . . as has been the case against the Phillies and now the Nationals so far.

When they go back to facing good starting pitchers, the Diamondbacks will be back to being a .500 team.

I've enjoyed watching the winning streak, but it is not something the D-backs have engineered.

They still need to start playing their best hitters (and best potential hitters) regularly.

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like Ávila injured his calf and will miss more time. The good thing is that it Lovullo now has no choice but to give Kelly even more playing time.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our pitching staff has been holding its own during the this 10 game road trip. Outside of 1 game the pitching staff has been solid.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I stood on the field at Dyersville, Iowa, talking with the guys who showed up in uniform to, but
couldn't, play a couple of innings, when I visited my former wife's in-laws, because it was raining.

Yup, Zack would be happy pitching in front of 20 people! :)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I stood on the field at Dyersville, Iowa, talking with the guys who showed up in uniform to, but
couldn't, play a couple of innings, when I visited my former wife's in-laws, because it was raining.

Yup, Zack would be happy pitching in front of 20 people! :)

:raccoon: