Game 60 Spurs @ Suns 2/28/15

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Bledsoe had ZERO assists and was -32?

Is there a player on the Suns roster that can have 2 good games in a row?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Bledsoe had ZERO assists and was -32?

Is there a player on the Suns roster that can have 2 good games in a row?

yet Bledsoe was one of the 2 only players that did positive things in the first half..

Can't have assists when your team manages just 6 field goals in the first half and 2 from Bledsoe, 2 from Markieff and 1 from Marcus. And of those field goals only 2 were jumpshots from Bledsoe and Markieff.
The others were all results from driving to the rim.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
There's no way this team makes the playoffs. Better start playing Goodwin and Warren major minutes and sit Green right now.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I'm baffled that Goodwin got 1 minute of action.

There have been numerous articles about how Goodwin has taken advantage of his minutes so far after the trade and yet he's now back to riding the pine? What did he do that was so bad?

How in the world does Gerald Green and Marcus Thornton both get more playing time than Goodwin?

AMEN

Especially when they stink it up and we're down 20-30 points. What's the point, Horny?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Goodwin played 18 minutes, and unfortunately played as poorly as everyone else.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AMEN

Especially when they stink it up and we're down 20-30 points. What's the point, Horny?

I just don't get it. I don't think Goodwin got any playing time in the first half and then basically got all the minutes once the game was effectively over (though I guess you could make a point that game was over after that disastrous first QTR itself).

I really do wonder what the fascination with Green and Thonrton is. Both those guys suck, at the worst, Goodwin sucks as much as them. So in that case, why not play the 20 year old instead of two old ass players who have bounced around the entire NBA and Europe because every team they go to realize their worthless.

After reading this article, I actually thought Goodwin would be back in the rotation

http://arizonasports.com/41/1809785...portunity-after-Phoenix-Suns-roster-reshuffle