Game #53-LA Kings Vs Arizona Coyotes. 1/30/20

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well then they didn’t make your exact point. The Coyotes have lost 7 of their last 8. Their collapse is just a fact. Your point was, that because of that collapse, “Tochett must go. Now”. You then tried to insinuate that Gambo and Burns made the same point... which was a lie, with a weak back door excuse opportunity to say, “I was talking about the collapse part”.

Meanwhile, are you saying you're fine with this collapse, and that Tocchet should be neither blamed nor held accountable for it?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Meanwhile, are you saying you're fine with this collapse, and that Tocchet should be neither blamed nor held accountable for it?
I don’t think a season should be defined by an 8 game stretch in which the starting goalie is out injured.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we continue to slide, I definitely think we should evaluate Phil Housley and the other assistant coaches.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don’t think a season should be defined by an 8 game stretch in which the starting goalie is out injured.

What about the fact that Tocchet is the reason the starting goalie was injured in the first place, plus the fact that the team took a nosedive before that 8 game stretch?...