Game #53-LA Kings Vs Arizona Coyotes. 1/30/20

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yet another loss, this time to the lowly Kings at home after leading 2-1 with 3 minutes to go. 4 losses in a row now.

Is this team going to end up finishing in last place after having the second best record in the NHL 2 months into the season? What an epic collapse.

Tocchet must go. Now.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every single word you type in every forum is absurd. Quit embarrassing yourself. Full time trolling can't pay that much.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I was at the game last night. It was a great game but the 2 minute penalty at about the 4 minute mark really hurt us. Should have never gone to overtime but still a great game.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Every single word you type in every forum is absurd. Quit embarrassing yourself. Full time trolling can't pay that much.

Well, Burns and Gambo made the exact same point this afternoon on KTAR. Are they absurd trolls as well?

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, Burns and Gambo made the exact same point this afternoon on KTAR. Are they absurd trolls as well?
What do Gambo and Burns have to say about the Az Cardinals? Can you share those opinions?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Yet another loss, this time to the lowly Kings at home after leading 2-1 with 3 minutes to go. 4 losses in a row now.

Is this team going to end up finishing in last place after having the second best record in the NHL 2 months into the season? What an epic collapse.

Tocchet must go. Now.

Neither Gambo or Burns even insinuated that Tochett should be fired.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Neither Gambo or Burns even insinuated that Tochett should be fired.

That they didn't...just that the Yotes are in the midst of an epic collapse, and that Tocchet has done nothing to pull them out of it...

Last edited:

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
That they didn't...just that the Yotes are in the midst of an epic collapse...
Well then they didn’t make your exact point. The Coyotes have lost 7 of their last 8. Their collapse is just a fact. Your point was, that because of that collapse, “Tochett must go. Now”. You then tried to insinuate that Gambo and Burns made the same point... which was a lie, with a weak back door excuse opportunity to say, “I was talking about the collapse part”.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well then they didn’t make your exact point. The Coyotes have lost 7 of their last 8. Their collapse is just a fact. Your point was, that because of that collapse, “Tochett must go. Now”. You then tried to insinuate that Gambo and Burns made the same point... which was a lie, with a weak back door excuse opportunity to say, “I was talking about the collapse part”.

They weren't exactly praising Tocchet and made several statements to the effect that Tocchet has been unable to find answers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave