Game 2 Impressions: Falcons 41 Cardinals 7

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Catfish, while I agree with much you write & say the players owe the fans just as much or more than the coaches. Coaches give the players the tools & ways to succeed and those guys collected free checks yesterday minus a few guys. This isn't college or high school football. This is the NFL, a career something that the players must take pride in themselves & their teammates to play with fire and tenacity. The great ones bring that passion every week, everyday and for their entire careers.

Bucky-----I agree with you wholeheartedly that the players owe as much as the coaches, BUT IT IS THE COACH'S RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE THE PLAYERS READY TO PLAY, AND IF NOT, THEN TO FIRE THEM UP ON THE SIDELINE. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
even worse than that was a couple minutes earlier when we had the ball at the 45 yard line with 2:30 left and a first or second down... we lolly-gagged around, took our nice sweet-ass time, taking ALL 30 seconds to get to the line and then we snapped the ball right after the 2 minute warning whistle blew. I mean, not only didn't they try and hurry up to get another playoff... but they didn't even GET THE PLAY OFF PERIOD.

THAT was disgusting.

+1

I tried to mask my frustration with saying this or that. But that irked the hell out of me as well.

It was part of that were calm, but not really, we are actually really confused and unsure feeling that whole game had.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose