Gambo Says Rosen Not Popular in Locker Room

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
The Rosen one and his defenders...why are the Cardinals possibly keen to move on? Why did his college coach give a backhanded endorsement? Why have their been rumors he is a douche for awhile?

When there is smoke...

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
FWIW, Gambo is not a reliable source for Cards information. Suns info a different story, and even that is inconsistent
He isn’t reliable for the Suns either, he’s simply Sarver’s mouthpiece.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if Gambo doesn't tell you what you want to hear, he is a hack and is full of it? I can tell you that as of today, he is 100% dialed into the Cardinals. 100%. That may not be what you want to hear but it is 100% true and there is no debate.
I think he is a hack always. has nothing to do with todays report.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Players feel he doesn't put in the work....

Something about being more worried about global warming than football...

Basically the locker room is already divided into groups according to Gambo

It's what we have heard nationally, now being said by unnamed players locally

Isn't this recycled?

Stuff that others, Fitz, Golden for examples, put a lie too.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Rosen one and his defenders...why are the Cardinals possibly keen to move on? Why did his college coach give a backhanded endorsement? Why have their been rumors he is a douche for awhile?

When there is smoke...

Because he's a smart kid whose talent is too prodigious to dismiss. Old-school football guys like Greg Schiano are going to think that Rosen is soft and probably gay because he likes reading books and stuff.

Probably holds his tennis career against him. IMO, excelling at an individual sport like that makes you unique in a team sport. You're more self-reliant, and coaches — especially elite coaches — want their guys to feel like they need them like oxygen.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that there's always guys who don't like other dudes. No one's universally loved in a locker room. Kurt Warner was a Bible-thumping square. Tom Brady is old enough to be the dad of about a quarter of the guys in his locker room.

You have 60 dudes in a locker room; they're not all going to get along.

I remember Warner inviting the team over for a barbecue and few showed up.

Reactions: PJ1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Because he's a smart kid whose talent is too prodigious to dismiss. Old-school football guys like Greg Schiano are going to think that Rosen is soft and probably gay because he likes reading books and stuff.

Probably holds his tennis career against him. IMO, excelling at an individual sport like that makes you unique in a team sport. You're more self-reliant, and coaches — especially elite coaches — want their guys to feel like they need them like oxygen.

I actually come to the same conclusion myself. Most white football players are conservative Christian types who "like" white nationalist content on Twitter (Bosa).

But I'm asking because every tiny shred of anything that can be perceived as negative for Murray is made into Mount Everest, while anything anti-Rosen (his horrific QB Rating with a clean pocket??) is blown off.

If the Cardinals ARE going to take Murray two hours from now, there has to be A LOT of things we haven't seen and can't see that are leading to this evaluation.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When there is smoke...

And Golden, no longer with the team, said he was the first guy in, last out and a good guy. And, of course, you would conveniently neglect when his former coach corrected the record when his remarks were misconstrued.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I actually come to the same conclusion myself. Most white football players are conservative Christian types who "like" white nationalist content on Twitter (Bosa).

But I'm asking because every tiny shred of anything that can be perceived as negative for Murray is made into Mount Everest, while anything anti-Rosen (his horrific QB Rating with a clean pocket??) is blown off.

If the Cardinals ARE going to take Murray two hours from now, there has to be A LOT of things we haven't seen and can't see that are leading to this evaluation.

That I agree with. And I saw where you were going.

I wonder about how big the sample size is on that QB Rating with Clean Pocket is.

The problem with Murray is that the sample size is so small that everything is going to be magnified. I haven't been watching a ton of film on Murray because last season broke something inside me. I did watch the cutup of the Orange Bowl and about a quarter of Bedlam last night. Murray has a weird throwing motion where he's always square with his target when he goes into his throwing motion.
You must be registered for see images

I think that's one of those things that old-school football coaches are going to want to fix. Will Kyler take to that kind of coaching? Who knows! No one tried to work on him wherever he went!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

When there is smoke...
T minus 3....2.....1...... triggered

Haha

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

When there is smoke...
TBH, there is smoke with Murray and his character, too. Can't dismiss one above the other.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk