FYI - No Extensions on Season Ticket Payments This year

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well it appears success has gone to heads of the Cardinals ticket office as those of us who have enjoyed extensions on paying off season tickets when work is slow during the summer will no longer be granted any extensions.

It may also be related to the fact that they are now pushing "financing" on a credit card they are offering at payout.

Frankly it would have been nice to have this explained when I called in and made my deposit payment, or heck at anytime ever.

So FYI - if you haven't made your final payments there is a grace period until Wednesday the 8th and that is ALL.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I suspect that when demand for tickets was lighter, and the alleged "waiting list" was either very light or didn't even exist, then it made business sense to offer extensions to keep current customers in the fold. But I suspect there is now a "real" waiting list of people with cash in fist who want in. Would seem to make sense then to stick to your original payment deadline. I have a hard time faulting the Cards on this one. It was certainly nice of them to offer extensions in the past.

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have much less of a problem with the hard deadline than the fact that they didn't make anyone aware of the policy change so they could plan accordingly. Adding the "finance your tickets!" option by offering a Cardinals credit card however makes it more suspect and in line with NFL business as usual.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson