Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Shane are you watching Season 2? I just got a free 30 days on MGM+ and I guess there's 4 episodes so far, watched 1 tonight. It's just as good as Season 1 so far.

Apparently one of the guys involved in this was involved with Lost, not the actor but writer or something.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Shane are you watching Season 2? I just got a free 30 days on MGM+ and I guess there's 4 episodes so far, watched 1 tonight. It's just as good as Season 1 so far.

Apparently one of the guys involved in this was involved with Lost, not the actor but writer or something.

We just started watching. Pretty good
I think the main character was in Lost.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just started watching. Pretty good
I think the main character was in Lost.

Yeah he played Michael but apparently some of the creators of the show were involved with Lost too.

It's graphic but it's really good.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry just saw this I am watching this. This show is great. Should def have more traction than it does.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry just saw this I am watching this. This show is great. Should def have more traction than it does.

Yesterdays episode had Lucy hiding in the bedroom. "Why is everyone screaming?" Just stay in the room you don't want to see!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did they stop airing new episodes?Haven'tchecked lately but think we ran out.