From (Epix)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people prob don’t subscribe to epix. But I started watching this and I’m now on episode 5. So far it is really good. It’s definitely keeping me engaged. The acting is good the characters are fantastic. The pacing is excellent. It’s had a few moments that have actually given me goosebumps.

@Krangodnzr I know it’s not a movie but I know you like the horror genre. This may be a series you wanna check out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of people prob don’t subscribe to epix. But I started watching this and I’m now on episode 5. So far it is really good. It’s definitely keeping me engaged. The acting is good the characters are fantastic. The pacing is excellent. It’s had a few moments that have actually given me goosebumps.

@Krangodnzr I know it’s not a movie but I know you like the horror genre. This may be a series you wanna check out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Just posted about this. I'm on Episode 8 now. I'm watching on a free monthly trial on MGM that Xfinity is giving us. Very graphic but yeah it's good so far. I googled it apparently season 2 will start on Epix in late April so there will be a season 2.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just posted about this. I'm on Episode 8 now. I'm watching on a free monthly trial on MGM that Xfinity is giving us. Very graphic but yeah it's good so far. I googled it apparently season 2 will start on Epix in late April so there will be a season 2.
Awesome good to hear. Was hoping it would get picked up for more seasons. I’m glad you’re enjoying it too.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome good to hear. Was hoping it would get picked up for more seasons. I’m glad you’re enjoying it too.

Finished season 1, last couple of episodes were really good. I'm assuming the spiders have something to do with the monsters walking around at night but I guess we'll find out when season 2 drops.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave