Free Agency 2020

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shaq...

Gosh we were so dumb (mcd) for signing and drafting all these washed up twenty something year olds.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo says he's 'not focused' on supermax extension ahead of Dec. 21 deadline
The question about Giannis Antetokounmpo's future with the Milwaukee Bucks has been lingering over the franchise, and really the entire league, for the better part of a year now. But with the deadline for him to sign his supermax extension less than two weeks away, the back-to-back MVP still hasn't made a decision.

On Wednesday, he spoke to the media for the first time ahead of the season and offered little in the way of clarity. Bucks fans hoping for news worth celebrating will have to keep waiting.

"I'm not focusing on [the extension]," Giannis said. "My agent Alex and Jon Horst and the Bucks ownership are focusing on those discussions and I'm just trying to focus on myself, how I can get better, how I can help my teammates be better and how we can be ready Saturday to play our first preseason game."
Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo says he's 'not focused' on supermax extension ahead of Dec. 21 deadline - CBSSports.com

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is what makes the Mavericks a special organization. They pay Barea $2.6 million as a reward for his career before they waive him.

If the Suns wanted point guard insurance, he is one of those players.
He fits the JJ type of player, definitely! Hard nosed quick decision maker!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He fits the JJ type of player, definitely! Hard nosed quick decision maker!

If the Suns want insurance at point guard, he is the player. And he is exactly as you describe plus he can shoot.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I see the need to restructure the CBA agreement somewhere on the horizon. Teams that are forced to trade superstars usually lose out.

Also there needs to be more competitive balance with the super market teams unless most of the owners are content to receive a paycheck.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose