Forkliffen but not Forgotten

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
While everyone is piling on Kyler for perhaps the costliest brain fart of the season I just wanted to say something I don't think I've ever been able to say.

We didn't lose because of our head coach in this one.

He was not a negative producing factor in this contest.

The 3 points at the end of the first half allowed us to be there in the end.
I was good with the play call, especially with the limited roster. I mean until the spiked ball and bricked field goal I thought everyone under 5'10" rose to meet the challenge.

All I'm saying is it's a head coach's job to put his team in a position to win, and I think Kingsbury accomplished that today. And trust me, I've always been particularly critical of the kliffmeister, so this was kinda hard for me to type, but at least for today, I'm good with our head coach. Still wary though.

Reactions: PJ1

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
While everyone is piling on Kyler for perhaps the costliest brain fart of the season I just wanted to say something I don't think I've ever been able to say.

I was good with the play call, especially with the limited roster. I mean until the spiked ball and bricked field goal I thought everyone under 5'10" rose to meet the challenge.

All I'm saying is it's a head coach's job to put his team in a position to win, and I think Kingsbury accomplished that today. And trust me, I've always been particularly critical of the kliffmeister, so this was kinda hard for me to type, but at least for today, I'm good with our head coach. Still wary though.
Congrats! Kliff is going to throw you a screen pass next game.

urs

All Star
Reaction score

The offensive guru that had a game plan that led to 17 whole points?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff's college style offensive system and lack of organization/discipline is holding the team back severely, that's very clear to me. Kyler had an awful game and his penchant for sliding early and preserving himself cost the team big time. We are always a disaster in the 2 minute drill, and I do not believe that has any chance of changing until a real coach is hired. It's just as bad as year 1 of Kliff. The lack of awareness of anything going on with the clock, with timeouts, calling runs with no time on the clock, everything is just a total disaster on those drives.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Interesting how effectively kyler ran at the end of the game. Given our record when he runs more you’d think maybe a smart coach would call
More kyker runs. How many did we have before the last drive? 2. Kliff isn’t a smart coach.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If KM & KK knew we were short I wonder what would have happened on that third and one. I see total confusionand somebody maybe jumping and just plain chaos.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If KM & KK knew we were short I wonder what would have happened on that third and one. I see total confusionand somebody maybe jumping and just plain chaos.
False start.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose