For the love everything: Bring Fitz back

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Until I saw the replay, I thought his game winning TD might be his last catch..... Definitely just got the wind knocked out of him when he landed on the ball.

I wasn't even thinking concussion... I thought he blew out a knee, but admittedly.. My eyes were half closed, I thought for sure Palmer would throw a pick. :p

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He played for like what..11-12 seasons and played football for most of his life. You don't think he might have some mild form of it already (god forbid) if we are to believe the report?

So your thought is let's play him as much as possible to make sure he has the most damage one can get? For me I think he's earned a high quality of life retirement. He gave the Cards enough chances. They couldn't come through.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say we just let fitz decide what he wants for his life, if he can still play you try to keep him.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
His best yardage season was 2011 (or it was 2nd best, over 1400 yards). His QBs were Kolb and Skelton.

That said, I would be surprised if he comes back. If he wants to do TV, he will do great. He could be another Michael Strahan, not just a color guy. And, he already owns three businesses that are reportedly doing well.

Fitzgerald literally won some games that season all by himself, IIRC.

seesred

Reaction score
I hope he goes another year, but feel as many do that he will pack it in I hope as a Cardinal.We have been very lucky to have hi ours for these many years. But there is many games to go in this season and on any Sunday! Favorite Larry moment.

Super bowl catch with just over 2 minutes to go. All the one handed catches. My picture with Larry at his first event after signing with us.Larry if you read any of this stay another year.

GBR 40

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose