Football Annual Magazines and Cards Forecast

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
These things used to be something I really looked forward to in the pre-internet days, but the two I've seen so far(Lindy's and Athlon) both pick the Cards to go to the Superbowl. One says they'll lose to the Pats the other says they beat the Bengals.
I think this is the first time I've seen any annual to pick the Cards to go to the big dance; feels strange.

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
These things used to be something I really looked forward to in the pre-internet days, but the two I've seen so far(Lindy's and Athlon) both pick the Cards to go to the Superbowl. One says they'll lose to the Pats the other says they beat the Bengals.
I think this is the first time I've seen any annual to pick the Cards to go to the big dance; feels strange.

I will check out the mags as well if I'm with the wife at Wal Mart shopping. She will wonder of in women's sections and I stop at the magazine section right before checking out the cheap watches I'll never buy.

I remember the Cards getting high marks after the '08 season though.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I will check out the mags as well if I'm with the wife at Wal Mart shopping. She will wonder of in women's sections and I stop at the magazine section right before checking out the cheap watches I'll never buy.

I remember the Cards getting high marks after the '08 season though.

That's funny. I have a watch fascination as well...always check out the Timex collection at wal mart...

one time, when I was in my ebay phase...I had active bids on 75 watches at one time...fortunately I only won two bids...would have driven me bankrupt,lol...

worst part is, with few exceptions...I have not worn a watch in thirty years or so...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson