Food you hated.....before you tried them

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
1. Calamari. I told myself for years that I would rather die than eat squid. well once tricked into thinking it was an onion ring, I love it and havent looked back

2. Crab legs. I didnt eat crab legs until I was about 21 years old. Once I did it was over from there. One of my all time favorite foods.

3. Lobster tail. I just recently started eating lobster tail and man its good stuff. I havent graduated yet to grabing the lobster as a whole and hand wrestling that thing into peices lol

4. Sushi. Wouldnt even eat a California roll, now I try a new sushi monthly

5. Buffalo steak. I said no way, until I had it on a buffalo quesadilla in Colorado. It was pretty good.

Im sure I have more, just cant think of em right now.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
4. Sushi. Wouldnt even eat a California roll, now I try a new sushi monthly

I'm with you on this one. Didnt think I would like it, but love it now.

Beer and alcohol. Didnt start drinking until I was 25 or so, but most of those things are an aquired taste.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eggplant. Especially fried. Oh my lord, so amazing. I always thought the worst though.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I really didn't think I was going to like Butternut Squash soup until I tried it. Now I love the stuff.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find that I am enjoying a lot more Mexican food now that I have moved to Arizona.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Goose liver. And mighty tasty.

Yeah, I realize it's fattened-up liver. Groddy to the max!! Gag me with a spoon!! I was trying to make a statement about Mulli needing help. Especially since he played the "help" card on me in another thread. :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I realize it's fattened-up liver. Groddy to the max!! Gag me with a spoon!! I was trying to make a statement about Mulli needing help. Especially since he played the "help" card on me in another thread. :)

Circle of life?

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
You edited your post to add in the "And mighty tasty". At first it just read "Goose liver."

Well I can't be perfect all of the time. Sometimes I have to go back and make sure my perfection is absolute. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave