Fmr Cardinals Matt Ware / Hamza Abdullah Podcast: Funny video on Edgerrin James

OP
OP
B

Birdgang22

Reaction score
Matt ware is so huge, what he is doing?
Just read this
After being released by Arizona he worked as personal trainer and firefighter, wow
Hey brotha I am Matt Ware just wanted to share our podcast with the Birdgang. We will have funny stuff going up weekly. Thanks for watching! Oh and I have to stay on the weights …I have 4 daughters that someone will be trying to date one day lol.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey brotha I am Matt Ware just wanted to share our podcast with the Birdgang. We will have funny stuff going up weekly. Thanks for watching! Oh and I have to stay on the weights …I have 4 daughters that someone will be trying to date one day lol.
I better start hitting the gym a little harder now that you put it that way…

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow amazing thank u, stil remember u on Cardinals jersey
Im watching your podcasts now

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Cool didn’t think edge won a super bowl, colts gave him a ring when they won, after the fact, but he was already in AZ, may be wrong? heard he showed up at the AZ super bowl with a new car pimped out. wish he would got that ring, and retired in style.

I think he should get something - medal something - just for Monday night meltdown, like 40 runs against Urlacker and the bears, allowing rookie leinart a chance to pass enough to win, but cards blew that up all over the field, still it was one of the toughest rb efforts since Leroy Kelly.

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A shotgun and a rocking chair did me just fine.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I always had a question for them and it wasn't do you have ill intentions with my daughter. It was "Have you ever masturbated?" They had no clue how to answer that question knowing if they said no they would be lying. Talk about shocked looks on their faces and then they immediately thought I was crazy and it installed instant fear in them.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep up the great work. That episode was awesome!

Damn dude, you look like you still can be playing!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Matt: good stuff

you were with the Cardinals during an interesting period -- Denny Green to the SB run and after

looking forward to some great stories from that time

THESMEL

Reaction score
Matt, please don't read this board. It's full of wild speculations and uninformed opinions.
yea but - you apologizing for fanatics hehe man lowered his head and charged forward like a bull elk! Bam -

I missing me some Leroy Kelly, can’t even see his number cause he’s been down in the mud all day, still tutning on a dime and giving change. Yea thats where my fanatic started - in the mud with maximum effort - ain’t apologizing for that- once a mudder always a mudder

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
every rookie should watch this. Didn’t know gambling had such a big part in the locker room. Thanks for posting! Would love to hear some more inside the locker room stories.

THESMEL

Reaction score
Wild guess, 10 years ago. Yeah, Hardy was his name
I remember hardy, didn’t have a clue it might be Wolfly the many time pro bowl special teamer, seems a little longer, like after the Super Bowl time period, when main site ran me out of there. Didn’t like a get down and waller in the mud naked Arizona Cardinals football club fan.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
We suspect, yes. He posted as Hardy something or other. The posters verbiage was very similar to Wolfleys and he said some things that some poster didn't agree with and they went crazy on him.
Oh yeah! I remember Hardy and discussions of him being a team insider but didn’t realize it was Wolf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose