Fmr Cardinals Matt Ware / Hamza Abdullah Podcast: Funny video on Edgerrin James

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
You can check out @Hardy Brown's posts here.

...dave

Definitely sounded like someone up close and personal with the team:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
yup, definitely Wolf just from his post below

“Like a Japanese Fighting-Fish, deadly and single-minded of purpose, the Cardinals were working to accomplish something they've been lacking for years: Identity.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Interesting. Do you recall what the exact convo was that drove him away? The topic?

I remember hardy.
I remember him talking about Langston Moore looking like a stud and him saying he was going to be a really good player.

A bunch of people were very skeptical. A few questioned his access and knowledge. Typical darksiders running people off. :p

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I remember him talking about Langston Moore looking like a stud and him saying he was going to be a really good player.

A bunch of people were very skeptical. A few questioned his access and knowledge. Typical darksiders running people off. :p
Lol. Because they were right? You did say “typical.”

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
I remember getting Matt Ware's autograph at Training Camp up in Flag prior to the 09 season. Instantly became a fan favorite in our household that year. Was stoked when he picked off Cutler that season against the Bears

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Do you recall what the exact convo was that drove him away? The topic?

I remember hardy.

He got frustrated that the "average fan" (posters) acted like they were authorities on everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes whereas they (posters) were actually so ignorant to everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes.

juza76

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
He got frustrated that the "average fan" (posters) acted like they were authorities on everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes whereas they (posters) were actually so ignorant to everything Cardinal football on the field and behind the scenes.
Are still there those average fans?