FMIA: Bills over Packers in Super Bowl LVII, Huge Year for Josh Allen, and More Predictions for 2022 Season

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

FMIA: Bills over Packers in Super Bowl LVII, Huge Year for Josh Allen, and More Predictions for 2022 Season

AFC Seeds

1.Buffalo (13-4).
Finishing 6-0 in the AFC East makes all the difference when so many contenders have tough division slates.

2. Baltimore (11-6). Decimated by injury in 2021, fairly healthy in 2022—including at quarterback. Important in Joe Burrow’s division.

3. LA Chargers (11-6). Accomplishment of the year: Chargers going 4-2 in the toughest division since the 2002 realignment into eight divisions.

4. Tennessee (10-7). Slight nod over the Colts, by virtue of the Titans averaging 35 a game against Indy in their last three meetings, all wins.

5. Kansas City (11-6). It’s almost pick-‘em with the Chargers, because I think the passing game will be fine post-Tyreek.

6. Cincinnati (10-7). The first-place schedule brings Cincinnati down to earth a bit, but the Bengals will be a threat still.

7. Miami (9-8)*. TuAnon, rejoice. It’s not just Tyreek Hill who’ll make over this offense. It’s Chase Edmonds rushing for 1,200 yards.

*Tiebreaker: Miami over Indianapolis (9-8) and Las Vegas (9-8).

Wild card: Baltimore over Miami, LA Chargers over Cincinnati, Kansas City over Tennessee.

Divisional: Buffalo over Kansas City, LA Chargers over Baltimore.

AFC Championship, at Buffalo: Buffalo 26, LA Chargers 20.

NFC seeds

1. New Orleans (12-5).
Note of the week: Saints have beaten Tom Brady’s Bucs in all four regular-season meetings, and none of the four has been a one-score game.

2. Green Bay (12-5). Minnesota threatens, but Aaron Rodgers figures out how to make Romeo Doubs a factor early, and off they go.

3. Philadelphia (11-6). DeVonta Smith/A.J. Brown combined to average 14.1 yards per catch last year. Now Jalen Hurts has them both.

4. LA Rams (10-7). This is still a very good team. But it’s a very good team facing a murderous schedule, starting with the Bills in three days.

5. Minnesota (11-6). Is this the year Eric Kendricks finally gets credit for being a top-five NFL ‘backer?

6. Tampa Bay (10-7). Just too much noise and too many injuries around this team. Talent, and Brady, makes the Bucs still a factor.

7. San Francisco (10-7)*. We interrupt this endless quarterback story to remind you the other 51 players on this roster are pretty good.

*Tiebreaker: San Francisco over Dallas (10-7).

Wild card: Green Bay over San Francisco, Tampa Bay over Philadelphia, LA Rams over Minnesota.

Divisional: New Orleans over Tampa Bay, Green Bay over LA Rams.

NFC Championship, at New Orleans: Green Bay 30, New Orleans 17.

Super Bowl 57, at Glendale, Ariz., Feb. 12, 2023: Buffalo 30, Green Bay 23.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol at Saints winning the NFC.

There is so much pressure and expectation on the Bill's that I just don't see it happening.

How many teams with this level of preseason expectation ever fulfill it? The Pats obvs but not winning the 1st one and expectation when you have a dynasty behind you is completely different.

A defeat or two, especially in Game 1 vs the Rams and the pressure keeps multiplying.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
The Josh Allen prediction and the SB victory for Bills are good bets. Those Bills history tho. Got Raiders looking pretty darn good but they can't just field a dream team and assume they waltz right to Glendale. There's a lot of teams I could picture somehow getting to the SB. The AFC is supposed to be the favorite conference in regards to the SB but what about the NFC? This season is going to be wild. Half the league looks like a playoff team but something has to give. Very watered down anyways with 14 playoff teams. Green Bay I believe still takes the North despite Adams departure. Bears, Lions in last. I like Rams, Cards in NFCW as playoff teams.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
GB is on the decline. Sell now before investors realize how poor their WR's are. And Baltimore doesn't have poor WR's, they don't have any WR's. JMO.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I just put in bets for:

Green Bay as the #1 seed in t he NFC (play the NFC East and AFC South)
San Fran/AZ finishing 1-2 in any order in the NFC
Kyler Murray for MVP
Justin Jefferson for Offensive Player of the year
KC #1 seed in AFC

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prediction in football are pointless
Everything depends on key players injuries
Then the good thing about football u can see also team coming from one of the worse record going to the superbowl( something almost impossible for other team sports, especially soccer)
Like the Bengals last year

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I just put in bets for:

Green Bay as the #1 seed in t he NFC (play the NFC East and AFC South)
San Fran/AZ finishing 1-2 in any order in the NFC
Kyler Murray for MVP
Justin Jefferson for Offensive Player of the year
KC #1 seed in AFC
If I may ask, why site did you make these bets on?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
well thats not gonna happen.

some of you may know I grew up a Raiders fan...

well in 1991 the Raiders were badass, a juggernaut... but then they faced the buffalo Bills in the afc championship game. I was excited, made food...and then I sat there in my recliner and watched total devastation... the Bills destroyed the Raiders 51 to 3 to advance to the super bowl...I wanted to turn it off but my remote was right there inches from my hand and I couldnt reach over and hit the button. I was stunned.
That day I placed a burse on the Buffalo Bills, that they should never win a Super Bowl until the Raiders do...

dont believe in such things??

Buffalo went on to lose the Super Bowl four years in a row.

so,...bets?? Dont put your money on buffalo

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet against Edmonds. Smart player and hard worker in a run heavy scheme with a HC that loves him.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet against Edmonds. Smart player and hard worker in a run heavy scheme with a HC that loves him.

I doubt it. He is listed as co starter on their depth chat with Mostert. He’s gonna split time too much to make that many yards imo.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt it. He is listed as co starter on their depth chat with Mostert. He’s gonna split time too much to make that many yards imo.

Mostert is pushing 31 and has never played more than 364 snaps. Has missed major time 2 years on the bounce.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostert is pushing 31 and has never played more than 364 snaps. Has missed major time 2 years on the bounce.

Yea and Chase has never stayed healthy either. Co starters is bad news if you’re expecting 1200 and his own health history in question. I love chase I hope he does.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea and Chase has never stayed healthy either. Co starters is bad news if you’re expecting 1200 and his own health history in question. I love chase I hope he does.

He's missed minor time. Couple games. Nothing like Mostert.

Reaction score
Almost all of these predictions are horseshit. Yes the Bills are the media darlings for sure, but I just think as others have said the pressure will get to them and they will falter at the final hurdle as it were. Saints should be decent, but Bucs will pull something out of their ass to win the division.

As far as our Cards go, people are underestimating us again and tbh that is the way I prefer it. We will let our play on the field dictate how are we perceived. Long, long season ahead for every team and preseason predictions really don't count for much.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Incredible they do more 420 than I do if they think cards will be that good lol

But 420 edible time to hoping this prediction occurs lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose