Floyd or Reiff for me.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think I agree. But I can't get upset at this point. Merry draft day everyone!

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why the hell do we want Floyd? Floyd does absolutely nothing for our team. WR is not an impact position unless you're Fitz, Megatron, etc. and we already have Fitz. We don't have a right tackle and we don't have an elite pass rusher. We have an elite WR.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Because Whiz will go 4 wide one Te and open up the field. Fitz, Floyd, Early, Roberts, Housler. With Beanie and Ryan Williams and LSH.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On reason I might be on board with Floyd over DeCastro is it would ruin the Rams' day. You know they're holding their breath right now...having them behind us after the trade is great news for dangling the pick as trade bait.

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
for answer, see how Fitz played when he had Boldin...that is why for me

Look at how our team played. Terrible for four years until we had a two year stretch with Warner playing well. We should be improving our overall team, not drafting shiny hood ornaments.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Floyd. I am fine with it. Probably the safest pick of the group. But man, so much talent on the board still.

Would have loved Ingram.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Great pick Cardinals.... We are a much better team right now.

OP
OP
Goldfield

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
With Floyd our O should be much better. We still need to fix the OT position but I think Floyds talent outweighs taking an average OT.

If our D can continue where it left off last year and improved O will make us a threat imo.

Good pick.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
for answer, see how Fitz played when he had Boldin...that is why for me

And Fitz played just as good without Boldin. This is a meaningless, irrelevant argument.

Look at how our team played. Terrible for four years until we had a two year stretch with Warner playing well. We should be improving our overall team, not drafting shiny hood ornaments.

Exactly. Add to that my opinion that he wasn't even top 3 for prospects left when we picked, and I'm super pissed. We flubbed it again. Good lord.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
With Floyd our O should be much better. We still need to fix the OT position but I think Floyds talent outweighs taking an average OT.

If our D can continue where it left off last year and improved O will make us a threat imo.

Good pick.

Ummm. do we a have a QB to make that bottom dwelling offense better? Didn't think so ;)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
And Fitz played just as good without Boldin. This is a meaningless, irrelevant argument.

Exactly. Add to that my opinion that he wasn't even top 3 for prospects left when we picked, and I'm super pissed. We flubbed it again. Good lord.

agreed Stout

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Obviously I wanted OL, but the Rams fan tears soften this blow for me. Coup,e that with the idiotic move by the Hawks and this first round is okay by me.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

We have improved our overall team. With one exception. QB. So we're giving our struggling QBs a better weapon than Drop it Doucet and Roberts. Just like Cleveland is doing for Colt McCoy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson