Flopping off into the sunset...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was my way of saying I had no idea that Chambers flopped a lot. So yeah, an attempt at humor.

Back then I only got to watch the Suns when they played LA teams or were on national TV. But I could pick up KTAR on my car radio so I spent a lot of evenings driving around. Once Barkley got there, the national games increased considerably but I still didn't get a lot of Suns until Game Pass came out sometime in the 90's.

Oh... yeah. He was a flopping machine. Even as a 13 year old I used to scream at that big baby to pick himself off the ground and stop crying.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, you've proven to be pretty biased against him... :)

To be fair... I didn't know then what I came to know later about him being a piece o'crap off the court.

I was never that big of a TC fan though. Dude's balls would always shrivel to the size of peanuts once the playoffs started.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BEtween Chaps peanut balls and Cheese’s peeing in Cheerios, I think I am going to throw up. Is that the impact you were hoping for with that imagery?

Completely changes the meaning of foul language.

But don’t mind me.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
BEtween Chaps peanut balls and Cheese’s peeing in Cheerios, I think I am going to throw up. Is that the impact you were hoping for with that imagery?

Completely changes the meaning of foul language.

But don’t mind me.
Sorry.... Peanut balls?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah. Not intended as an insult. Just the peanut comment reminded me of that episode.

as much as I've been chuckling at the communication breakdown between you and @Chaplin , in your initial post JC you said "Chap's peanuts" and I think you either thought Chap was the one who talked about Chamber's shriveling balls or when you meant to say "Chambers' peanuts" and instead said "Chap's peanuts".