Flight Plan Episode 2

Reaction score
Clearly going in a different production style this season.

I know some on here criticised the last episode for too much Bidwill and not enough Ossenfort and Gannon, so hopefully those will be pleased.
Has some backgroung on the realtionship between JG and Rallis & Petzing. Nice to see Dave Sears get a mention - I expect we're hoping to be in the Lions trajectory under Dan Campbell - really sucking for a year before bouncing back - and he will be key to that.

Really interesting that Rallis has mandated minimum sleep and workouts for the defensive coaches.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I liked it. Good insight of the bts.

The workout walk reminded me of this, though…

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I liked Petzing being all like, "You're going to get like 3 words from me" because he's not a morning person lol

A little concerning that Monti was asking questions he should already know the answers to, unless it's just an "As you know, Bob" series of questions just for the video.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked Petzing being all like, "You're going to get like 3 words from me" because he's not a morning person lol

A little concerning that Monti was asking questions he should already know the answers to, unless it's just an "As you know, Bob" series of questions just for the video.
Which questions? Nothing seemed glaringly concerning to me.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Which questions? Nothing seemed glaringly concerning to me.
About how the combine works. If our GM doesn't know that--and know what FO positions his key personnel are filling--we are in serious trouble. I think it was just wink-wink nod-nod stuff for the video, to be fair.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
About how the combine works. If our GM doesn't know that--and know what FO positions his key personnel are filling--we are in serious trouble. I think it was just wink-wink nod-nod stuff for the video, to be fair.
That wasn’t Monti… just another bald guy on the staff. Not sure who it was.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I liked it, some stuff I am not sure I ever saw covered before--especially regarding the informal interviews and the "quads".

As an aside, I spent 10 months living in downtown Indy in 2021 for work, so it was cool seeing places I knew so well as they were on their walk.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hold on, you actually thought that was Monty, and that they would put that in the video?

Damn you have a low opinion of the Cards organization.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Two things I learned:

1) Gannon is a disgusting energy drink enthusiast, as is the DC.

2) Terry McDonough was nowhere to be found. May be the Official Friend of Michael now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Two things I learned:

1) Gannon is a disgusting energy drink enthusiast, as is the DC.

2) Terry McDonough was nowhere to be found. May be the Official Friend of Michael now.
They are really part of the energy drink generation, that's for sure. Terry has a bright future serving cocktails on a certain team plane.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose