Flight Plan 8.0

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
warning: very cynical take to follow

the scene with Keim holding court with his staff, talking about what awesome players they drafted was a bit too much for me

1. it felt contrived and totally non-organic.
2. It felt like a team advertisement (which i get in the big picture, is part of what all of Flight Plan is)
3. other than Quentin Harris and Adrian Wilson - the rest of the staff were staring at their pencils or laptops

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

the scene with Keim holding court with his staff, talking about what awesome players they drafted was a bit too much for me

2. It felt like a team advertisement (which i get in the big picture, is part of what all of Flight Plan is)
3. other than Quentin Harris and Adrian Wilson - the rest of the staff were staring at their pencils or laptops

Yup, don't think that is cynical, the whole series has staged scenes like that.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Totally agreed. Some salesmanship there.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I enjoy the series and agree that some of the scenes are a bit contrived.

Based on some of the scenes I expect Swearinger to have a big role and maybe even earn a captain position.

I also think Gardeck will be a breakout player.

LOL, it's so easy for me to drink the koolaid and fall for the hype.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
on balance i like the show -- that scene i referenced was the first time i really felt like it wasnt real footage but staged

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KK definitely the anti Wilks in coaching style. No motivational bs, just good job & see u all tomorrow.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
oh wow, he was on the team last year. He got a ton of showtime in the video for a fringe roster guy.
He got praise from Vance for standing out so far & was a beast on special teams last year. I remember him blocking punt against Seahawks as one of his big plays.

OP
OP
cardncubfan
Reaction score
He got praise from Vance for standing out so far & was a beast on special teams last year. I remember him blocking punt against Seahawks as one of his big plays.

He recovered a blocked kick in the end zone for a TD. Also Tillman is his idol. Not that it means he can play but he has that desire to show everybody wrong.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
did he really call all the group together for that speach about the draft and the goals ahead? wow has to be exciting being in the nfl

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave