Fitz and Cold Stone

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fitz will be at the Cold Stone Corporate Headquarters tomorrow night (7/27) from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. for an "Ice Cream Social". According to their web site it's a "red carpet event with free ice cream and an autograph session with Larry." (Gift cards for Heaven Eleven will be available for purchase.)

Address is 9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale.

(My brother works next door. He has his orders that if he spots Fitz hanging around anytime today or tomorrow he is to drag Larry to my house for a nice pot roast dinner.)

Last edited:

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Fitzgerald/Fox Business Channel

Just caught part of the infomercial but apparently, Fitzgerald will be on the "America's Nightly Scoreboard" today withDavid Asman. Fitz must be involved with some small business and will be interviewed by Asman. The time will be 4:00pm AZ time, 7pm for those of you who live on the eastern shore . :)

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
I see that the prior posting mentioned Cold Stone Creamery as the small business that Fitz is involved with. Mods, you can remove this posting if you want to.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
It's nice that he found a cause that's close to his heart (his mom died of breast cancer, IIRC). Plus, it's a local AZ business.

Kudos to Fitz!

the_future23

Registered
Reaction score
Fitz will be at the Cold Stone Corporate Headquarters tomorrow night (7/27) from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. for an "Ice Cream Social". According to their web site it's a "red carpet event with free ice cream and an autograph session with Larry." (Gift cards for Heaven Eleven will be available for purchase.)

Address is 9311 E. Via de Ventura, Scottsdale.

(My brother works next door. He has his orders that if he spots Fitz hanging around anytime today or tomorrow he is to drag Larry to my house for a nice pot roast dinner.)

Tomorrow night? Is it tonight the 27th or tomorrow the 28th?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson