Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
The earliest we can clinch is week 12, if we win the next three, and no one in our division wins more than one game over that period.

The Titans can clinch by week 11, if they win the next two and the Colts lose the next two.

freebyrd

Reaction score
gotta be the titans

the way the rest of the season shakes out i see us going 10 and 6 maybe even 9 and 7
but we will take the division but one of the teams in our division will get on a run probably the hawks to finish 8 and 8 when hasselback returns

so i don't expect us to go undefeated the rest of the way, would be nice though if hightower starts tearing it up with a string of hundred yard games and about 10 more touchdowns and the line protects kurt well and he rolls of a string of 300 yard games and about 16 more touchdowns, and we can get fitz boldin and breaston close to a thousand yards

and our defense keeps storming to the ball and DRC is who we thought he was, and we get out of the top ten in penalties
then anythings possible even 13 and 3 but what i listed are a lot of ifs;)

in any case we will see the playoffs
go cards

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked the Cardinals because we need teams like Seattle, SF and STL to lose while the Titans need the Colts to lose. Indy is underachieving but they're still far better than the other 3 teams in our division.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at other division standings? A few others are almost as bad. Parity is not an NFL given this year.

There are a lot of really, really bad teams this year.