First mock

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Here's my initial mock draft. I'm assuming Humphries is re-signed and healthy. If not, that changes everything. I'm just doing the top 6 picks for the Cards.
Being the OSU homer people think, notice all the Buckeyes on the list :).

1- Isaiah Simmons LB, Clemson- the only question is will he be there at 8. I think there's a better than 50/50 chance he is. Absolute no brainer pick if he's available.

2- Jalen Reagor WR, TCU- Tyreke Hill 2.0. Cards need a guy to take the top off the defense. He has game breaking speed and produced with complete drek QB play at TCU.

3-Ke'Shawn Vaughn RB, Vandy- Underrated RB and one of my favorites in the draft. Watch him against LSU. They couldn't handle him. Only question is does he have enough speed. They say he runs mid 4.5's that fast enough.

4- Ezra Cleveland, RT Boise St.- Has started 3 straight years and was all conference as a LT at Boise. He would be a nice addition to man the RT spot.

5-Bravvion Roy, DT/NT Baylor- don't know much about him except for the few times I watched Baylor, he was about un-blockable and a huge disruption for the opponents.

6-Bryce Perkins, QB Virginia- Cards need a guy that can come in similar to Murray in case of injury. Perkins was inconsistent but has plenty ability as a run/pass type QB.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I just listed first 6 guys. Didn't go by round. Sorry , wasn't clear on that.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5th Round
Arizona original pick #136
Arizona has a #5 from Miami (QB Josh Rosen) #135
Arizona has forfeited a 5th round pick (SS Jalen Thompson/supp draft) #136
Miami has a #5 from Arizona (RB Kenyon Drake) #135

6th round
Arizona original pick #168
Cleveland has a #6 from Arizona (CB Jamal Taylor) #168
Arizona has a #6 from New England (OT Korey Cunningham) #183

link: https://gbnreport.com/future-traded-picks/

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Reagor is on my radar.

I'd compare his game more to Stephon Diggs. Good mix of shiftiness and straight line speed. Hes tough and can make the contested catch too. Seems like he wants it and really enjoys playing. Outstanding return man who uses his shiftiness to find a running lane and then hits another gear before anyone else.

I like him.

Not too crazy about Vaughn in third round. Just think if Drake is retained there arent any carries.

I'm starting to think @Chopper0080 is probably right that we wont see much movement on the offensive line. What a lot of fans don't see, and I think your scout friend probably would agree with, is that teams look at if there is a path for a draft pick making the team. Would Cleveland make the team? I dont really think so.

What would you do in free agency? I like taking Simmons because I dont see the value of ILB in free agency.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
5th Round
Arizona original pick #136
Arizona has a #5 from Miami (QB Josh Rosen) #135
Arizona has forfeited a 5th round pick (SS Jalen Thompson/supp draft) #136
Miami has a #5 from Arizona (RB Kenyon Drake) #135

6th round
Arizona original pick #168
Cleveland has a #6 from Arizona (CB Jamal Taylor) #168
Arizona has a #6 from New England (OT Korey Cunningham) #183

link: https://gbnreport.com/future-traded-picks/

So if we lose Drake MIA gets #183 and we keep #135?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Reagor looks super fast and twitchy. I cant wait to see his 40 time.

Man would I love to see Simmons there at 8. I just have no hope of it now.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We just don't have enough talent to draft backup QBs yet.
Reagor looks super fast and twitchy. I cant wait to see his 40 time.

Man would I love to see Simmons there at 8. I just have no hope of it now.
He's not making it to round 2.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Here's my initial mock draft. I'm assuming Humphries is re-signed and healthy. If not, that changes everything. I'm just doing the top 6 picks for the Cards.
Being the OSU homer people think, notice all the Buckeyes on the list :).

1- Isaiah Simmons LB, Clemson- the only question is will he be there at 8. I think there's a better than 50/50 chance he is. Absolute no brainer pick if he's available.

2- Jalen Reagor WR, TCU- Tyreke Hill 2.0. Cards need a guy to take the top off the defense. He has game breaking speed and produced with complete drek QB play at TCU.

3-Ke'Shawn Vaughn RB, Vandy- Underrated RB and one of my favorites in the draft. Watch him against LSU. They couldn't handle him. Only question is does he have enough speed. They say he runs mid 4.5's that fast enough.

4- Ezra Cleveland, RT Boise St.- Has started 3 straight years and was all conference as a LT at Boise. He would be a nice addition to man the RT spot.

5-Bravvion Roy, DT/NT Baylor- don't know much about him except for the few times I watched Baylor, he was about un-blockable and a huge disruption for the opponents.

6-Bryce Perkins, QB Virginia- Cards need a guy that can come in similar to Murray in case of injury. Perkins was inconsistent but has plenty ability as a run/pass type QB.

Tits draft!!! Love all of it.

I absolutely DO NOT want a RT at #8. Murray is workable and kept improving under Kugler’s tutelage.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson