Firefly

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it took ten years and a lot of money but I finally completed my quest. Behold, the 10th anniversary poster with autographs of EVERY member of the crew (including Ron Glass, RIP). I've done the impossible and that makes me mighty.

Attachments

• Done the Impossible.jpg
    Done the Impossible.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well, it took ten years and a lot of money but I finally completed my quest. Behold, the 10th anniversary poster with autographs of EVERY member of the crew (including Ron Glass, RIP). I've done the impossible and that makes me might.
Dude, that is freaking awesome! I can't wait to buy a house so I can put up my kewl (yet unsigned) Firefly posters.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it took ten years and a lot of money but I finally completed my quest. Behold, the 10th anniversary poster with autographs of EVERY member of the crew (including Ron Glass, RIP). I've done the impossible and that makes me mighty.
I almost bought a signed cast poster at ComiCon but it was expensive.

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost bought a signed cast poster at ComiCon but it was expensive.
Was it everyone?

Yeah, I spent a lot of money on this in the past 10 years, but to me it's worth it. And I let them use my name as I have no interest in selling it. I'm going to leave it to my youngest, also a browncoat.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it everyone?

Yeah, I spent a lot of money on this in the past 10 years, but to me it's worth it. And I let them use my name as I have no interest in selling it. I'm going to leave it to my youngest, also a browncoat.
It was the entire cast. I can kick myself because I had an opportunity to see Ron Glass a few years before he died and I didn't. So, if I find another like that one I might pick it up.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:clapping::cheers::clapping: