FIRE…Kliff!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I noted yesterday and loved was the fire I seen in Kliff.
In the past it looked like Kliff more or less was reasoning with things going on around him.
Yesterday Kliff was firing and swearing at refs. Walking on the field and calling out the refs was nice to see.
Another time I saw Kliff yelling at someone on the staff. I think it was during one of the forced time outs. Again nice to see.

Maybe Coach Bro gets it now. Maybe he heard about the hot seat. Either way, it is welcomed and long overdue.

Kyler seemed to be on that same page. We saw him yapping at players on and off the field.

Was I just seeing things?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thing I noted yesterday and loved was the fire I seen in Kliff.
In the past it looked like Kliff more or less was reasoning with things going on around him.
Yesterday Kliff was firing and swearing at refs. Walking on the field and calling out the refs was nice to see.
Another time I saw Kliff yelling at someone on the staff. I think it was during one of the forced time outs. Again nice to see.

Maybe Coach Bro gets it now. Maybe he heard about the hot seat. Either way, it is welcomed and long overdue.

Kyler seemed to be on that same page. We saw him yapping at players on and off the field.

Was I just seeing things?

I thought the same. I've often said before he's far too chill. Was good to see him get fired up a few times. First with the refs and then with his own coaches.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen KK yell and get fired up in previous seasons but he was much louder this game.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen KK yell and get fired up in previous seasons but he was much louder this game.
Perhaps, but yesterday was different.
I think sometimes we see players fail to get on the field on time for whatever reason as the clock is winding down. Without the right personnel on the field for the play called forces a time out.
I think that’s what Kliff was yelling at the staff for.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Perhaps, but yesterday was different.
I think sometimes we see players fail to get on the field on time for whatever reason as the clock is winding down. Without the right personnel on the field for the play called forces a time out.
I think that’s what Kliff was yelling at the staff for.
I agree that yesterday was .....more than years past.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I don't want the second coming of Arians ragging the refs on every call and challenging where he shouldn't, but it is nice to see some fire in the belly. You can still be cool and lose it occasionally.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
All that talk about leadership - they even had to go out and get JJ Watt to provide it. I guess Kliff didn't realize it starts with him, so now he's trying to be "less chill."

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
All that talk about leadership - they even had to go out and get JJ Watt to provide it. I guess Kliff didn't realize it starts with him, so now he's trying to be "less chill."
agree. Football is an emotional sport. If you want your players to play like they want to win you have to coach like you want to win.
The time to be analytical is alone in your office drawing up game plans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA