Find Three Wins

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We’re not getting the #1 seed back, so the focus should be on winning the division.

IMO uneducated opinion, if we go 3-1 in the next 4, we should be fine as I don’t see the Rams going 4-0 the rest of the way.

How I see things moving forward:

Cardinals:

@DET -W
IND - W
@DAL - L
SEA - W

Rams

SEA - W
@MIN - L
@BAL - L
SF - W

Just get the NFC West crown

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure about our injury status but 2-2 would be my prediction. Lose to Cowboys and Colts.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Kyler has never lost in that stadium, he is 6-0 in Jerry World. I see us beating the Dallas, Detroit and Seattle. Not sure about the Indy game on Christmas.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Road games should be drubbings.

Colts game is an L.

Seattle game is interesting. That could be the last game with Russell Wilson in a Seahawks uniform.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Much more likely to beat Dallas than Colts. That team is built to beat us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 2-2 wins the division. Rams are going 3-1 at best and that leaves us tied but with us having the better division record (assuming the second win is against Seattle).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... had a bunch of chances to salt this one away.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re not getting the #1 seed back, so the focus should be on winning the division.

IMO uneducated opinion, if we go 3-1 in the next 4, we should be fine as I don’t see the Rams going 4-0 the rest of the way.

How I see things moving forward:

Cardinals:

@DET -W
IND - W
@DAL - L
SEA - W

Rams

SEA - W
@MIN - L
@BAL - L
SF - W

Just get the NFC West crown
I could see rams losing to Seattle with their Covid outbreak 13 players in total

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's December... wouldn't be surprised if we went 1 & 3, or worse... I'm being serious. I'd be more surprised if we went 3 & 1.
Agree

This team needs to dig deep to find the character to find a way to win

The coaching staff had better wake up and make adjustments and not rely on turnovers

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Cardinals:

@DET -W Lions are just not good enough to hang with the Cardinals. If they lose to the Lions, it will be sad and no more wins the rest of the season.
IND - L Jonathan Taylor need I say more? Colts control the clock with a punishing run game. They have two other capable RBs behind Taylor.
@DAL - L This could go either way. Depends on how successful Dallas is at running the ball. A heavy dose of Pollard/Elliott could make for a long day.
SEA - L It's a home game so right there is a negative based on how the team has played at home and the Hags are starting to play better. Lockett/Wilson are starting to connect.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
something is wrong with Dak...injury? playing scared?idk but that defensive front 3 is good enough to win you a football game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Sheesh, the way you handle losses is kind of scary.
My concerns and doubts about Kliffy & Kyler have been consistently well-chronicled here for over two years now. My comments have very little to do with another deflating prime time loss to a quality opponent, but about my nagging concerns that they both might not be able to win when it matters most. These last 4 games and their first playoff game will be quite telling. As always, I really hope my concerns over these two are unfounded.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who knows? Let's find out.

I do remember the talk after the Jags game about the next 3: LA, SF and CLE. Nobody thought we would be 3-0. The consensus seemed to be probably 1-2, or 0-3, with 2-1 being as good as we could hope for.

You just don't know. Things change very fast in the NFL.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
My concerns and doubts about Kliffy & Kyler have been consistently well-chronicled here for over two years now. My comments have very little to do with another deflating prime time loss to a quality opponent, but about my nagging concerns that they both might not be able to win when it matters most. These last 4 games and their first playoff game will be quite telling. As always, I really hope my concerns over these two are unfounded.
Ahem…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose