Finals Here We Come!!!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Former Suns (Shaq & Barkley) & Ernie Johnson picking MIL, Kenny Smith picking PHX. So much for "your" Phoenix Suns Chuck.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Finished Game 3 of the 1993 Finals. Suns win in Triple OT. Majerle was unreal. Jordan choked something fierce: 2-15 in the 4th and 1st OT, and had a hilarious turnover at the end of regulation that should have cost them the game.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am so glad we lost the Budinger hunt for head coach. At the time it was a gut punch. Now I am so grateful we got Monty!

We are very fortunate to have Monty. It's too bad we had to put up with a year of Igor Kokoskov (whom I consider to be the NBA's equivalent of Al Pedrique) to get him...

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol... I really didnt think I could enjoy this trip to the finals any more than I was and then I saw this on Twitter...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... I really didnt think I could enjoy this trip to the finals any more than I was and then I saw this on Twitter...

This can’t be real.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score

A good laugh at this dude is probably something Bucks and Suns fans can agree on.

That and the fact that neither team would be in the Finals had he stayed on either.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Finals for me is like the last unopened Birthday or Christmas gift. I've gone through all the other gifts and they were great. They are more than I ever expected.

But there is this one thing I've always wanted and I'm still hoping to receive it but it's come down to this last box. Will the last gift be the one that I have always wanted?

I'm hoping it's an NBA Championship when I remove the gift wrap but I'm almost hesitant to open it.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
FWIW, per ESPN, BPI presently has the Bucks favored at 54%, with the Suns at 46%. Either Giannis is 100% healthy, or the analytics folks don't care about his health...

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BPI is a garbage metric. Also had Clippers winning. We have been over this.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score
The Finals for me is like the last unopened Birthday or Christmas gift. I've gone through all the other gifts and they were great. They are more than I ever expected.

But there is this one thing I've always wanted and I'm still hoping to receive it but it's come down to this last box. Will the last gift be the one that I have always wanted?

I'm hoping it's an NBA Championship when I remove the gift wrap but I'm almost hesitant to open it.
You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Bucks-Suns NBA Finals: Giannis Antetokounmpo's health among four questions heading into matchup

Looking at the Suns' pick-and-roll game, the Bucks' transition game and the variables that could swing the series

2. Can the Bucks handle the Suns' pick-and-roll game?

When the Suns have the ball, this is an interesting matchup simply by virtue of their shot profile: In the regular season, Milwaukee allowed the most long 2s in the league, and Phoenix took more of those shots than almost anybody. This is a product of the Bucks' base defensive scheme -- deep drop coverage -- and the fact that Paul and Booker are proficient midrange shooters.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finals Media day starts in 10 minutes

Kellan Olson

@KellanOlson

·
4m

Hello from Finals Media Day. About 10 minutes out from seeing practice for the first time in over a year. From there we’ll talk to the Suns and Bucks and then the start of the Bucks’ practice will be open

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave