Finally moved out of the visitor's side

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well it's not exactly where we wanted to be, but we just moved off of the visitor upper level down to 102 on the Cardinals side. Here's to hoping I have less urm, interaction, with visiting fans.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still kinda sucks that there's a visitor's side in our stadium. it's not NEARLY what it used to be and our crowds are for the most part awesome, but man, it would be great to rise to the level of a Philly/GB/Seattle atmosphere where a visiting fan would have to kill a Cardinals fan to get into a big game. There are still LARGE swaths of opposing fans at games... the amount of Seattle fans in that last Sunday Nighter last year was awful.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still kinda sucks that there's a visitor's side in our stadium. it's not NEARLY what it used to be and our crowds are for the most part awesome, but man, it would be great to rise to the level of a Philly/GB/Seattle atmosphere where a visiting fan would have to kill a Cardinals fan to get into a big game. There are still LARGE swaths of opposing fans at games... the amount of Seattle fans in that last Sunday Nighter last year was awful.

No kidding. It's one thing to suffer a beatdown but then to have hordes of hag fans crowing was horrible.

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I was more annoyed by the fact that we had a lot of one-game cardinals fans around us, there were only 2 people who were always there. We had more issues with old curmudgeons who came for one game not appreciating our rowdiness than with away fans.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just think it will be tough to have a 95% cards fan turnout in Arizona. There are so many people that move to Arizona due to the weather and also the snowbirds to have all Card fans. Arizona is such a great state to live in, we will always have those out of staters moving in that are not Cards fan.

OP
OP
splitsecond

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just think it will be tough to have a 95% cards fan turnout in Arizona. There are so many people that move to Arizona due to the weather and also the snowbirds to have all Card fans. Arizona is such a great state to live in, we will always have those out of staters moving in that are not Cards fan.

I agree. Plus there is a LOT of other things to dedicate disposable income to in this state.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Well it's not exactly where we wanted to be, but we just moved off of the visitor upper level down to 102 on the Cardinals side. Here's to hoping I have less urm, interaction, with visiting fans.
I sit upper deck corner on home side near other long time season ticket holders.. and would much rather be there then lower level visitor side paying 10 times as much and being surrounded by visitors and one and done'ers.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
They are doing seat change requests already ?

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hollywood and I (and the others with us) are always surrounded by visiting fans. A lot of scalpers own the tickets in the rows behind us. That's another problem that won't get solved. So many scalpers bought seats in the new stadium when it opened and the better we get the more profitable it is for them to keep those tickets and keep scalping them.

Balboa

Reaction score
Hollywood and I (and the others with us) are always surrounded by visiting fans. A lot of scalpers own the tickets in the rows behind us. That's another problem that won't get solved. So many scalpers bought seats in the new stadium when it opened and the better we get the more profitable it is for them to keep those tickets and keep scalping them.

I think that hurts more than we my know. I would like to know the percentages.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is the way it is with all our sports here. Rarely we have the huge home field advantages (getting better for cards games though). Shag is right, so many transplants live here and they bring their teams with them

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are doing seat change requests already ?

Yes sir, they are. They raised prices for an extra 200 bucks in my old section, 111. I was on the 11th row in seats 3 and 4. Well, the price increase made it equal to tickets in 100. I requested a move into that section. A week later, someone from the ticket office called me and gave me three options. I moved into section 110 row 4 and seats 17 and 18. I'm very happy with that move.

Here's a website that will show you the view from each section.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/university-of-phoenix-stadium/seating-chart/

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson