Finally, a Cardinals Fan Club

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Hello everyone,
I know it has been a long time comming but the time is almost here. If you google Arizona Cardinals Fan Club you get nothing. Some friends and I are looking to fix that. We are in the beginning stages of starting up a fan/booster club, and I would have never thought it would have been so involved. We are still meeting with an attorney to get set up legally and after our first board meeting last night we are in need of a name.

This is where you all come in. Help us think of a name. We are meeting next Thursday the 26th so anything you got we need by then.

On a personal note I think there are a lot of really creative people here and can't wait to see what you guys and girls come up with.

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to seeing you all as members in the future.

Which brings up membership. If you are interested in membership please send your Name, email address and a phone number to us at [email protected] or to me in a PM. Again, we are still in the very beginning steps but want to get a feel for how many people are interested in joining.

:newcards:

Also, if one of the mods could sticky this for me for a week it would be appreciated. Thanks again.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I could bet that Cardfanmd and myself would be willing to help out from here on the east coast.....if you are looking to go national at anytime.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll help out in the Midwest area. There are still alot of Cardinal fans in Mo and ILL.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
If you want a English branch i will be more that happy to help out over here.

I will PM you my details.

I am a moderator on the NFL's official uk site NFLUK.com over here and there is a growing number of Cards fans on there since this seasons run (i will be honest and say that before this year there were only about 3/4 regular UK posters, two of whom visit here from time to time)

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think there are quite a few of Austin Card fans in Austin and surrounding area. Would love to put something together here.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
You guys realize that this thread was originally started in 2009, right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score

Sorry, it must have been the shock at seeing another Cards fan in Indiana that made me overlook the posting dates! :p

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

:biglaugh: everyone who got excited lost those 30 secs off their lives & will never get them back:D

Last edited:

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
We should rather do a map where we can check in and plot the location so we can all see where we're from

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose