Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty solid episode 4. The cast is so big I think it will be one or two people at a time all the way to the mid season finale. The one minute of morgan each episode is odd but at least it is always a big moment. I'm surprised the taggers had such a small role after being shown in pretty much every episode.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched it last for about ten to 15 minutes last night. It was all talk and no action. Where are the zombies?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched it last for about ten to 15 minutes last night. It was all talk and no action. Where are the zombies?

there was quite a bit of action at the very end. This episode was mostly highlighting where john is, what he is up to and what he is learning about where they are. They are in a fortified settlement so you will not have a lot of zombies all the time. A lot of the first half of this season will be just that. I expect by mid season, the story will be getting rather violent and more leading to what Morgan is up to.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was quite a bit of action at the very end. This episode was mostly highlighting where john is, what he is up to and what he is learning about where they are. They are in a fortified settlement so you will not have a lot of zombies all the time. A lot of the first half of this season will be just that. I expect by mid season, the story will be getting rather violent and more leading to what Morgan is up to.

I'm ready for some action. Did they retire Negan?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love that sherry is in fear!!! I hope her fate isn't similar to comics so sweet to see sherry dwight happy

Plus have to say well sherry is super hot :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the Dwight and sherry episode was a bit over the top and had a lot of what seems to be useless information plugged all into it. So, you got dwight to meet sherry, only to have her turn out to be in this other group and spend a whole episode dealing with that groups issues and then....leave that group.

Unless that has major ramifications for later, seemed like a total waste of time. Dwights arrows are also likely to give away the new location. The fact that dwight turned on everyone and became what he did overnight was a bit odd.

It seemed like a filler episode. If it was about okay we have this army and will bring them to the dam, great, makes sense. Because that didnt happen, it felt like a total waste of time. 100%.

Some decent violence though.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
always thought running an oil field in this universe was a bit silly so that whole episode about it going wrong is a bit silly. drilling new wells, etc. Seems like stuff you shouldnt be able to do.

As far as dorie at the end, very out of character and unexpected. I assume it will not last.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I just finished reading the comics. In the comics, Sherry's death was anticlimactic. Then Dwight's reaction fizzled out, too. I think at that point it seems the comic was just mailing it in, and they ended it not long after.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The midseason finale was okay, the mulitated zombies were cool at least.

the last few episodes feel like they are just winging it each week without an actual master plan for the season. What was the point of this Ed guy besides showing off cool zombies? By the end of the episode, his entire story was false and a waste of time.

And then Morgan shows up at the exact right time in a place where he has no idea his people are again.

oh well. The first few episodes were fantastic. Sounds like its a long break before fear comes back as that was all they filmed before halting for covid.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newest episode not out until next Sunday but is already on amc plus. It's a good story.
but I hate the outcome

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expected a few story episodes after that big premier. Episode 2 was as climactical as a finale. Big episode. Some of it was kinda odd but overall, that was a nice surprise. Really curious how things evolve from here

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Newest episode not out until next Sunday but is already on amc plus. It's a good story.
but I hate the outcome

Horrible ending to that episode! so sad to see that happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I was so happy with the outcome of the newest episode I saw. I kept wanting one character in particular to end a different character. Last night I was satisfied at the end!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was so happy with the outcome of the newest episode I saw. I kept wanting one character in particular to end a different character. Last night I was satisfied at the end!!

Virginia never did it for me, I'm glad she is done. The way it went down was interesting but the situation was all confusing. First strand turned on her but then he is shooting at daniel and etc. I'm guessing either all those 3 groups end up at war or whoever had to do with "the end is the beginning" that virginia was always worried about will possibly be the next problem. That storyline has been ignored for some time after the episode with the journalist and dwight found sherry

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The end is the beginning people are interesting. A cult makes sense for the show. I'm not sure where it will go or how it will be interesting. The whole scene(s) with the painter and his brother were pretty riveting. The embalming stuff is pretty cool too.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son calls these set up shows, filler episodes!

pretty much. This one was at least interesting by showing a new group and story vs just people at the dam going "what is happening?!?!"

I still would like an episodic spin off. The underground people is a good example of something that could be one single self contained episode and be fascinating on its own without wrapping a bunch of filler around it and then having morgans group take them out.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While still entertaining and I am super curious what happens next after the cliffhanger, the last two episodes of the season seemed really rushed, especially the 2nd to last one. It took me a while to figure out what was even happening. Almost like it was so outrageous they had to rush it.

Entertaining but take off your reality cap and just let it ride.
I would spoiler tag a bit but the final episode I watched technically doesnt air until Sunday.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird season, but watching since I assume it'll all tie together at some point.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess they aren't fans? ;)

"The worst show on TV is almost over. A part of me might even miss it once it’s gone. Miss the preposterous, goofy, hammy melodrama of it. The inexplicable writing choices, written by people who seem to have almost no grasp on how actual human beings behave.

I’m speaking, of course, about Fear The Walking Dead, AMC’s ugly stepchild of The Walking Dead, which got rather bad itself in its final few seasons. Still, even at The Walking Dead’s lowest point, it was never as utterly stupid and absurd as Fear. Don’t get me wrong, it definitely tried. There were moments in Season 7 and 8 of The Walking Dead that came very close"

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having teenage girls lead military men....lol. And that's just the start on how bad this was.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose