BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

until OT where he misses two FTs up 1 with 13 seconds left, loses the lead and then misses the game winner...

i'm loving this Laker season so far! That will prob end Wed when they get their first W against us.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sometimes, I enjoy Lakers losses (especially the cruel ones) more than I enjoy Suns wins.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let us smoke them Wednesday. That would make my week.

Really hoping for an in game brawl this year... featuring Lakers vs other Lakers.

Rondo and Ingram square off, LeBron tries to separate them and Stevenson blindsides him...

Meanwhile, Beasley is on the other end of the court finishing a fast break into the wrong basket.

Afterwards LaVar pulls Ball out of the NBA and signs him to a team in Georgia... the Georgia in central Asia.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
until OT where he misses two FTs up 1 with 13 seconds left, loses the lead and then misses the game winner...

i'm loving this Laker season so far! That will prob end Wed when they get their first W against us.
Exactly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hate to say it but we will give the lakers their first win this season.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Sure feels like it after the Warriors and Denver beat downs. I hope we at least come out with energy and learn to defend and stop so many wide open dunks. That was embarrassing. I hope the guys are embarrassed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i fear this will be the case as well... mostly because Ive just been talking soooooo much trash to all of my Lakers friends the first week of the season.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i fear this will be the case as well... mostly because Ive just been talking soooooo much trash to all of my Lakers friends the first week of the season.

Yeah, I've been backtracking with my neighborhood buddies for several days now. If things go well for us we could win this game but another blowout loss wouldn't even be a minor surprise.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease let us smoke them Wednesday. That would make my week.

Really hoping for an in game brawl this year... featuring Lakers vs other Lakers.

Rondo and Ingram square off, LeBron tries to separate them and Stevenson blindsides him...

Meanwhile, Beasley is on the other end of the court finishing a fast break into the wrong basket.

Afterwards LaVar pulls Ball out of the NBA and signs him to a team in Georgia... the Georgia in central Asia.

That's funny, especially the highlighted part.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will be a team that plays with more energy at home this year. In game 1 the team displayed far more energy than their two road games. Hopefully that energy is there tomorrow.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will be a team that plays with more energy at home this year. In game 1 the team displayed far more energy than their two road games. Hopefully that energy is there tomorrow.

I hope so. Not only because our enjoy on this "road trip" was pathetic but we need to defend homecourt. That's something a number of former Suns have mentioned about the current team, the fans have nothing to cheer for. The games haven't been fun to attend either because they are half empty or filled with fans of the other team. Last good game I saw in person was when Nash was inducted into the ROH. That was a sell-out and I think it was also the 2nd game of the season. It didn't fill up until the 2nd quarter but the game was good, with the Suns winning by a good margin. It gave false hopes for the season ahead but the team does seem to play better when it has fans there rooting them on.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Triple double tonight, yeah I’m sure Father Time will be bringing him down this season.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LeBron really is saving his energy on a lot of plays I've noticed.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bad turnover late 4th with a dribble off his foot...

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Lebron is enjoying the lessened expectations. If he can't get the Lakers to the playoffs then he'll be ripped apart but that's all he needs to do, get them to the postseason. It's not like with the Cavs or Heat where it's title or bust. He should have an extra 2 months or so of rest at the end of this season. He might be too old to return as a beast but he should be able to maintain his current level for another year.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA