FantasyRuler

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, how's everyone been? I used to be a frequent contributor/poster in this forum way back when (was a Super Moderator at one time). Some of you already might know via Facebook and elsewhere that within the past year my oldest sister and I started our own business called RaiderHawk Media Corp. with the main focus for now on developing mobile apps. She's the programmer and has dedicated nearly two years developing our first product which is a Fantasy Sports App called FantasyRuler which essentially is a dating app for the fantasy sports enthusiast. Within the past week, her blood, sweat, and tears of programming and mine of being the subject matter expert efforts have paid off since Apple and Google Play Stores respectively approved our app for publishing. We still have minor kinks/bugs to sort out and resolve, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will officially publish it. I am in charge of marketing effort and have been trying to attract and generate interest through all the popular social media platforms. But it's all generic grassroots effort by myself that would be more word-of-mouth in the beginning and hopefully expand from there. FantasyRuler's website is http://www.fantasyruler.com and we hope those who might be interested will join our revolution.

Personally, I hope this does indeed take off since I finally have the vehicle to no longer have to answer to anyone else! haha I also will pay-it-forward and including especially to those who have assisted me on here whenever I have been in a dire time of need! I again hope everyone's been well and please wish us the absolute best! Thanks!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, Lou! And I hope your APP does well.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it matches you to other fantasy players for dating or just helps you find a league to play in?

I will be honest the 2nd one would be a fantastic idea. Like I would love to play fantasy baseball but no one does it anymore.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it matches you to other fantasy players for dating or just helps you find a league to play in?

I will be honest the 2nd one would be a fantastic idea. Like I would love to play fantasy baseball but no one does it anymore.
I believe when he said "dating" he meant exactly what you mean in the 2nd half - pairing up players and leagues.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Set it up

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe when he said "dating" he meant exactly what you mean in the 2nd half - pairing up players and leagues.

Exactly. I essentially use the "dating" analogy to put the overall app concept in layman terms. You either register in two roles/personas as a commissioner and an owner. The commissioner publishes his league hoping to fill vacancies in their leagues and the owner with a very highly customizable search feature searches for leagues to join. Also, we have several features such as alerts, notifications, polls, the ability to store your roster info within the app. You can access all of this all year and foster a sense of community. The alerts would especially come into play when you're conducting a slow draft and want to notify the next person in the draft order it's their turn all in real time.

Also, we have several of the most popular platforms for each of the four major sports, all the different formats of drafts and leagues, also even to specify where the draft is scheduled if it's a live draft. It's the ideal all-in-one fantasy app that complements your leagues perfectly. I will continue to keep everyone who is indeed interested updated. Thanks.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to play in a 32 team fantasy league where basically everyone in the league gets drafted. No more picking up a guy off the wire after one good game and riding him to a championship. Your QB goes down, you are playing Sam Darnold rest of the way just like the real NFL teams would.

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve always wanted to play in a 32 team fantasy league where basically everyone in the league gets drafted. No more picking up a guy off the wire after one good game and riding him to a championship. Your QB goes down, you are playing Sam Darnold rest of the way just like the real NFL teams would.
Last year I was a total baseball dynasty league that contained 30 baseball teams (all MLB teams were represented) and also consisted of Minor League players. I inherited the team and of course there were never any quality FA available on waivers and unfortunately there wasn't much trade activity. Each and every single roster was horrid! haha

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Last year I was a total baseball dynasty league that contained 30 baseball teams (all MLB teams were represented) and also consisted of Minor League players. I inherited the team and of course there were never any quality FA available on waivers and unfortunately there wasn't much trade activity. Each and every single roster was horrid! haha

I wouldn’t want to do a dynasty league, but finding 32 people who really knew football all trying to build realistic rosters to what a real team would actually have would be fascinating to me. Would someone try to load up on QBs/RBs to totally screw a couple of other teams, even if that means you end up with garbage at other positions? Strategy would be really interesting. Deciding between Isabella and a bunch of other #5 WRs on their teams to round out my receivers would be something else!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose