Fan Blackout this Sunday

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
First post on here in a while, but if you follow me (@Bodmurder) on twitter, or Darren Urban, OB Schofield, FSN Arizona, etc you may have noticed there's gonna be a blackout in the stands on Sunday. If you are going, wear black and lets go 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First post on here in a while, but if you follow me (@Bodmurder) on twitter, or Darren Urban, OB Schofield, FSN Arizona, etc you may have noticed there's gonna be a blackout in the stands on Sunday. If you are going, wear black and lets go 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they give out black towels or something, instead of the freaking surrender towels they give out all the time.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope they give out black towels or something, instead of the freaking surrender towels they give out all the time.
lmao. Those towels aren't for waving. They're to wipe off the buckets of sweat you're sure to lose watching the game come down to the very last second again

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally use them for that.

I surrender! I surrender! Either win or lose already!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I sure hope that Michael changes the black to the old school Stl/Az whites shortly...nothing better

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This thread title scared me to death. I thought you meant the game was getting blacked out. Had flash backs to the Sun Devil Stadium years.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:mulli: come on Brandon we're not the Falcs were the Arizona freaking Cradinals ;)
I know. And that's why I hated the fake "new helmet" designs. That was exactly my problem with them. There will always be a team with a similar jersey, like the NYG red numbers on white jersey. Also, we added the black alternates as this team began it's epic turnaround. It has nostalgic value too :D

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I wanted to rock my Kolb jersey for support, but I might have to bend and wear my 9-0 black jersey.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I know. And that's why I hated the fake "new helmet" designs. That was exactly my problem with them. There will always be a team with a similar jersey, like the NYG red numbers on white jersey. Also, we added the black alternates as this team began it's epic turnaround. It has nostalgic value too :D

The turnaround IMO began with the new red jerseys & logo...not black, it's only been around like 3 yrs now. Bring back some nostalgia...the Lambs I think are bringing back white & blue!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I hope they burn the stupid blacK jerseys-The lback sea- AHHHGGG
Were Cardinal red darn it!

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The turnaround IMO began with the new red jerseys & logo...not black, it's only been around like 3 yrs now. Bring back some nostalgia...the Lambs I think are bringing back white & blue!
eh, I don't think the team really started drafting well and tried to retain players until just a few years ago

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black is f'n awesome

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm angry at the black jerseys. We do this crap when we play teams that have black jerseys, or in this case, dark green. I don't want to blend in with the Eagles fans and I will wear my red and be upset at the black in the stands and on the field.

I'm more upset about the black jerseys than any poor draft decision we've ever made and its not close.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm angry at the black jerseys. We do this crap when we play teams that have black jerseys, or in this case, dark green. I don't want to blend in with the Eagles fans and I will wear my red and be upset at the black in the stands and on the field.

I'm more upset about the black jerseys than any poor draft decision we've ever made and its not close.

:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson