Falcons Begin to Clean House

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As bad as Norton has been, I wouldn’t be surprised if Quinn is Seattle’s DC again next year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dimitroff had a hell of a run. He shouldn’t be out of a job long.

I'd take him over Keim any day.

As a crude measurement the Career AV of every player Dimitroff drafted since 2013 is 518. Keims is 458. That's 13% better.

Factor in Dimitroff's average draft position is 19 and Keim's 15.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They have talent the coach has lost the locker room.

it’s like when the guys here quit on Whiz

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Tom Pelissero
⁦‪@TomPelissero‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Morris was the expected choice to replace Dan Quinn. He was 17-31 as head coach of the #Bucs, including 10-6 in 2010. Known as a strong personality and Atlanta is looking for a shakeup after an 0-5 start. Big audition for the #Falcons and the rest of the league.
This is amazing spin. 10-6 one season, 7-25 in the other games(!!!).

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'd take him over Keim any day.

As a crude measurement the Career AV of every player Dimitroff drafted since 2013 is 518. Keims is 458. That's 13% better.

Factor in Dimitroff's average draft position is 19 and Keim's 15.

I think Dimitroff's undoing is similar to BASK's undoing in AZ...ATL got to within a whisker of Super Bowl win and they basically doubled down on "the system works", but obviously, after losing that game in such a gut wrenching fashion, I think they needed more ability to figure out exactly what wasn't working. When they were on Hard Knocks, he definitely came across with a high level of arrogance and it seemed lack any real sense of urgency. JMO...I could be wrong and probably am...lol

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bhiich:

Unmentioned factoid. Dimitroff came to Atlanta from New England. 6 years in New England.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:bhiich:

Unmentioned factoid. Dimitroff came to Atlanta from New England. 6 years in New England.

hes a really good GM. If he had fired Quinn last year like he should have he’d still have a job.

My boy is a cowboy fan and there praying he ends up in Dallas he won’t though

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
No, we are the only ones that suck at drafting. Don't you read the board? Drafting is easy for every other team. ;)
True. Other bad franchises struggle drafting as well. In all seriousness though, it isn't that we are the only team that struggles drafting, it is that we can't ever be a sustained good team as long as we struggle drafting.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
True. Other bad franchises struggle drafting as well. In all seriousness though, it isn't that we are the only team that struggles drafting, it is that we can't ever be a sustained good team as long as we struggle drafting.

This. Drafting is the foundation of a winning team. If we can't draft better we never win anything.

The foundations of BAs good teams were drafted players. P2, Badger, Calais, Golden, Brown, Floyd, etc and getting above average performance from guys like Minter, Buc etc