Explicit Content Warning

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disgusting that our longest drive holding the ball was 4:33. The offense must hate the defense to do this to them.
It’s tough we have no run game so if you want to milk the clock you have to do short passing, then everyone complains we don’t go downfield lol. I’m convinced we do a lot of short passing because our running game is terrible, and we know the Oline is trash so rarely have the time for anything downfield to develop, and receivers that get little separation…

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m come to realize we just aren’t very good! A new coach won’t fix it, a new QB won’t fix it and a new GM won’t fix it. Basically, we need to start over and fire everyone. We’ll suck for a couple more years but I feel it’s the only option. Oh wait, the owners won’t find the right GM or HC who can find the right QB. We’re doomed!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m come to realize we just aren’t very good! A new coach won’t fix it, a new QB won’t fix it and a new GM won’t fix it. Basically, we need to start over and fire everyone. We’ll suck for a couple more years but I feel it’s the only option. Oh wait, the owners won’t find the right GM or HC who can find the right QB. We’re doomed!
You're probably right. I've said that very thing after thinking about who our owner is. I want Keim & KK gone but it could actually be worse if Bidwill is in charge of hiring the new coach. The way I understand it, he was the one clamoring for Wilks, as soon as Wilks told him that McCoy was gonna be the OC he should've immediately said "hell no". The fact that he let all of that happen just shows you he's clueless.

mobyhammy

Reaction score
For the film breakdown thread. I sacrificed myself for you.
Sorry BC, I didn't see that it was you when I posted. Yes, of course, you did. I hope you saw some positives the second time around. Were we that bad, or are the Seahawks actually good?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry BC, I didn't see that it was you when I posted. Yes, of course, you did. I hope you saw some positives the second time around. Were we that bad, or are the Seahawks actually good?

The Seahawks are not particularly good. Smith is playing well, they have a good RB and the defense is well organised but not particularly good. The kind of team that will make the playoffs and get blown out.

We left so many yards out there. We shoot ourselves in the foot.

Certainly the Seahawks roster is no better than ours overall.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Seahawks are not particularly good. Smith is playing well, they have a good RB and the defense is well organised but not particularly good. The kind of team that will make the playoffs and get blown out.

We left so many yards out there. We shoot ourselves in the foot.

Certainly the Seahawks roster is no better than ours overall.
One of the few times we agree it seems.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Sad but true. We can't beat anyone good, and get swept by teams that are obviously not serious playoff contenders. And the entire NFC is a joke. What a year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of the few times we agree it seems.

Sad but true. We can't beat anyone good, and get swept by teams that are obviously not serious playoff contenders. And the entire NFC is a joke. What a year.
One thing is for sure, their most recent draft is arguably better than all of our drafts under Keim combined.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also, Seattle’s premium positions have been playing better than ours. They invested in theirs while Keim thinks premium position are ILBs & TEs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave