Even if coaching firings & players got traded, would anything change if Keim stays?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Murphy, Allen, Murray, Zaven, Simmons, Moore, Eno, Marco

Thomas and Sanders look promising as well
Thomas has a long way to go, but showed a few flashes. Zaven still has a long way to go. Moore? Please. Eno is a JAG, Marco can't tackle and is soft in coverage, though he was a later-round pick, and Kyler...don't make me laugh.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thomas has a long way to go, but showed a few flashes. Zaven still has a long way to go. Moore? Please. Eno is a JAG, Marco can't tackle and is soft in coverage, though he was a later-round pick, and Kyler...don't make me laugh.
I don’t know why you didn’t cross out Simmons as well. He has been playing better recently, but he still makes a good amount of mistakes. To be frankly honest with you, from that list(leaving out the QB), I have more faith in Moore & Zaven being consistent impact players going forward than Simmons.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Good coaching can make even bad players perform better.

Keim is not very good, but it's not like we don't have a team that despite poor coaching is at least keeping games close.
I have heard a few people say this and they have a point, "can you think of one offensive player which Kliff has made better?" I think maybe Kyler initially to a small extent, but not a completed project and even if you can name two guys, that is not enough to have a winning franchise. A good coach makes a significant number of players better, sometimes better than they should be able to

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can’t just ignore this weekly circus on the field. Can’t fire the team. KK has to go at some point. May not be all his fault but it isn’t working. As Daryl Johnston said yesterday during the broadcast. The things the Cardinals are continually messing up on offense are things he never thought about in his playing days. This is on the coach folks.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Note than it was Bidwill who picked Kliff and Wilks, not Keim. That being said Keim wanted Bettcher for HC in 2018 and I think that dude is currently out of the league. And Keim wanted Mike McCoy and Vance as coordinators so...
Correct

Bidwill is the idiot who wanted kingsbury.

Mike---STAY OUT OF THE FRONT OFFICE! Go play with your airplanes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson