ESPN: Kliff might quit

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Definitely not before the season...Robbie Anderson and Pharoah Cooper are in the picture.

You must be registered for see images attach
For context, Murray is in the QB picture. They can't be that old, though, with Cooper included, so not sure if it's before or after Murray's injury.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For context, Murray is in the QB picture. They can't be that old, though, with Cooper included, so not sure if it's before or after Murray's injury.

Photo shop could be in play here.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No you wouldn’t. Half way through the next season you’d be here whining with the rest of us.
Do you think Ram fans are sitting there enjoying this season?
I’ve seen every team I root for in every other sport win a Championship EXCEPT the Cardinals in football. Desperate times call for desperate measures ;)

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No you wouldn’t. Half way through the next season you’d be here whining with the rest of us.
All dozens of their fans are still waiting for the season to start.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Based on how long the glow of the World Series lasted I completely disagree with you.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He's not even having surgery until January 3rd! I hope there's a medical reason for waiting so long. Maybe they had to wait for swelling to go down?
They always wait until the swelling is down. That timing is fine. He should be good to go by early August if he pushes himself during rehab.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You would’ve been crucifying kyler for this.
Absolutely. I feel like Hopkins has a career that gives him the ability to despise ineptitude. Also, he plays WR. Different expectations from different positions. I didn't give much of an ear to WRs when I played, when I coached, and now. Wired differently for the most part.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Absolutely. I feel like Hopkins has a career that gives him the ability to despise ineptitude. Also, he plays WR. Different expectations from different positions. I didn't give much of an ear to WRs when I played, when I coached, and now. Wired differently for the most part.
That’s a total “I wanna beat up kyler” double standard. Team leaders are team leaders regardless of position. No team leader should miss a group photo or show up for anything late, etc.

You and Brit have become the bizarro nashman and DaHig.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose