ESPN Believes Cards Can Be a Quick Rebuild.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Right there are pieces. The problem is a lack of depth which showed up big time with the injuries last season. The dearth of young talent due to Keim's horrible drafting makes it a 2 year not a 1 year.
But I’m saying he thinks we could win 7-9 games next year he’s admitting it’s a two year turnaround.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The sad part is I suspect that if he put himself out there more we'd find him likeable. Maybe even charming.

Its just disappointing there's such a disconnect with the fans. I feel like I knew Drew Stanton better.
Maybe spend some time on match.com or Facebook if what you’re getting from kyler off the field isn’t satisfying.

I keed. I keed.

Kind of . . .

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Good question. All I can say is as a fan and a Cardinal fan when I look for the face of the franchise I’m not looking at safety’s. I’m looking at the blueprint in comparison like a joe burrow that works. Someone that can grow the fan base, lead the team and support / sell the brand to the public. We have always lacked that which is why we are who we are and have always been. Oh and play good football. Just my 2 cents
Yeah, as a wr Larry Fitzgerald was a terrible face of the franchise.

All this talk Murray’s not being a face of the franchise more a disappointment bc of where he was drafted and not yet turning into a star. I don’t recall anyone taking umbrage with Stoney case not giving millions to charity, or Kent graham not doing more public appearances. So the whole idea of a QB needs to be the face is just bunk. Other than Warner, no qb has been the face of the franchise since likely lomax. Not even Palmer was bc we already had that in Fitz.

The more i think about this is a historical context the more I recognize this is just people finding something else to rage against kyler.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My point is it shouldn't be his first read. As soon as you see what the defense is doing you change your first read to one of the 3 vs 2 guys. Any good QB would.

If he's just going to robotically throw to read #1 as the playbook says why are we paying him all that money? Any donkey could do that.

His job is to diagnose the defense and adjust accordingly.
Actually this is NOT how football works.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m a cook, not a chef. People will call me that when I go over my Thanksgiving menu, and I always tell them no. Chefs turn over 50+ tables 3-5 times per night. I’m drunk once the turkey goes in the oven for 12 people. Nothing but respect for what you do.

A lot of things have been affected by COVID, and Someburros hasn’t recovered all the way yet. Their pollo fundido used to be first-class; now it’s just okay. Overcooked the last couple times I’ve had it.

Still married to SEV Sonoran-style Mexican, though. It would break my heart if Ponchos on central has fallen off. My beloved Serranos still owns (even if they killed off my Sonoran-style enchiladas).

Rio Rico on Val Vista and Guadalupe has some Shrimp Diablo that owns so hard.
Man i need a list of all these places for my next AZ trips.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
40th and Indian School.

Lots of great street taco places now on McDowell, especially between 16th St and 32nd Street. And Rosita's has always been excellent along that stretch.

Comedor Guadalajara on Central and I-17 is very good as well. Ta'Carbon on the west side (several locations) is well worth the stop.
Used to live walking distance to teepee on Indian school. Used to take the whole gang there for eats and margs after each night of decorating for a week leading up to annual Halloween bash.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah, as a wr Larry Fitzgerald was a terrible face of the franchise.

All this talk Murray’s not being a face of the franchise more a disappointment bc of where he was drafted and not yet turning into a star. I don’t recall anyone taking umbrage with Stoney case not giving millions to charity, or Kent graham not doing more public appearances. So the whole idea of a QB needs to be the face is just bunk. Other than Warner, no qb has been the face of the franchise since likely lomax. Not even Palmer was bc we already had that in Fitz.

The more i think about this is a historical context the more I recognize this is just people finding something else to rage against kyler.
Personally, i think kyler does a fine job as farce of the franchise.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when he quickly moves from his 'shotgun' position to the centre and barks out commands, points left or right, he's not re-setting the protection and possibly the actual play before returning to his original spot?
Honest question: did Murray do what you describe even one time this season? Got a link to video?

It's probably happened at least once... but when people think of Murray, is that the image people have of him? Or are you thinking of Peyton Manning?

...dave

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Honest question: did Murray do what you describe even one time this season? Got a link to video?

It's probably happened at least once... but when people think of Murray, is that the image people have of him? Or are you thinking of Peyton Manning?

...dave

Sorry, not going to search for a video, but I've seen him directing traffic, resetting the protection and checking to an audible.

The point is that assertions that he doesn't read the "D' and respond are inaccurate.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry, not going to search for a video, but I've seen him directing traffic, resetting the protection and checking to an audible.

The point is that assertions that he doesn't read the "D' and respond are inaccurate.

Its extremely rare. Not rare as in a few times a game. Rare as in once every few games.

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

QuebecCard, I am fully convinced all your points come from your Madden franchise mode now.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My Sriracha honey bbq sauce is really just a combo of the three. Not too much Sriracha, because it can over power every other flavor.
50% Saucy Susan. 50% Hot BBQ Sauce. Cook wings w/o sauce until crisp and edible. Paint Sauce on wings to serve as a glaze. If you’re into heat, add Frank’s hot sauce to taste.