Entourage (HBO)

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Can't even watch anymore. Eveyone should do themselves a favor and watch Hung right before it.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I want to watch Hung but couldn't disagree with you more on Entourage.
Eh, I can just watch an episode from five years ago, substitute a new piece of actress tail that can't act, and hear the same tired jokes and storylines. Of course when you're dealing with actors as bad as Adrien Grenier and Kevin Connolly not to mention the awful writing cast you might have no choice but to continue the status quo. The show is awful.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, I can just watch an episode from five years ago, substitute a new piece of actress tail that can't act, and hear the same tired jokes and storylines. Of course when you're dealing with actors as bad as Adrien Grenier and Kevin Connolly not to mention the awful writing cast you might have no choice but to continue the status quo. The show is awful.
Agree completely. Kevin Dillon and Piven can only carry the show so far. It is okay to watch once in a while if nothing else is on, but even then I have a hard time making it through a whole episode.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You're missing the wonderful irony of Grenier on that show. He's an actor with no soul who plays an actor with no soul. Brilliant.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I still love it for mindless entertainment vaslue. I have no emotional attachment to it, and its fun for that reason. HUng? Man I watched half of episode 1 and shut it off. I dont believe he is the father to kids like that, that he's such a complete loser yet still attractive enough to be a man *****. I just didnt believe a single lick of it. Weak.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

I thought the first episode was pretty funny. It looks like they're taking the show in a slightly different direction for you.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Wow. Am I the last man standing? Just recently finished up the season. Ari and Lloyd were awesome as usual. I wonder if they'll keep this show going. I haven't heard a thing.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started watching this. Got through with the first disc of S1 last night.

I'm underwhelmed. I don't think it's horrible, but it's not great or even really good. I may pick it back up after I finish last season's Supernatural and Bored to Death.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just started watching this. Got through with the first disc of S1 last night.

I'm underwhelmed. I don't think it's horrible, but it's not great or even really good. I may pick it back up after I finish last season's Supernatural and Bored to Death.

Good description. I like the show, but I won't claim it to be worthy of critical praise.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Finale was kind of a letdown.

Not too bad though the deal with E and Sloan was sappy.

But I like the way they left the idea that there might be a show featuring Ari Gold.

It could work out like this.

A wife finds out her husband has a mistress. When she confronts him at dinner at a local restaurant and says she wants a divorce he asks her, "so you want to give up the House in Malibu, the vacation home in Paris, the 4 Mercedes and your shopping trips to New York?"

After a few minutes of silence a close friend of theirs walks in with a woman on his arm. The wife asks "who is that with Cheesebeef". The husband answers in a lowered tone. "That's his mistress"

The wife looks at her husband for a moment and says "Ours is better looking".

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not too bad though the deal with E and Sloan was sappy.

But I like the way they left the idea that there might be a show featuring Ari Gold.

It could work out like this.

A wife finds out her husband has a mistress. When she confronts him at dinner at a local restaurant and says she wants a divorce he asks her, "so you want to give up the House in Malibu, the vacation home in Paris, the 4 Mercedes and your shopping trips to New York?"

After a few minutes of silence a close friend of theirs walks in with a woman on his arm. The wife asks "who is that with Cheesebeef". The husband answers in a lowered tone. "That's his mistress"

The wife looks at her husband for a moment and says "Ours is better looking".

:biglaugh:

Nice!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I just finished season 7. What a mess. I couldn't care less about Vince, but I actually feel a little bad for Ari. One more season to go.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just recently started watching.

I really like the show.

I think I am in Season 6 already. It's light-hearted, easy to binge watch. It got stale durng Season 4 (I think).

Love Drama.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
After rewatching I remember the best character after Ari...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose